Character Discussion Law is not the Whitebeard of this generation

Is Law the Whitebeard of this Generation?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
He is the rocks but not really. He aint WB thats for sure
WB didnt wanna be pirate king and go to Raftel BB does
Rocks was pre Roger´s prime. When Sengoku says he was the biggest rival, he is obviously referring to Roger´s condition relatively at that time (i think it was 38 years ago?)

If you want to have an exact copy, you won´t get it. Luffy is not Roger either, Zoro is not exactly Rayleigh and so forth.

But the OP did not as much refer to personality and motivation rather than to external stuff like crew and power.

And BB and Luffy, just like WB and Roger did for theirs, will emerge as the top 2 of this generation on the pirate side

Rocks was pre Roger´s prime. When Sengoku says he was the biggest rival, he is obviously referring to Roger´s condition relatively at that time (i think it was 38 years ago?)

If you want to have an exact copy, you won´t get it. Luffy is not Roger either, Zoro is not exactly Rayleigh and so forth.

But the OP did not as much refer to personality and motivation rather than to external stuff like crew and power.

And BB and Luffy, just like WB and Roger did for theirs, will emerge as the top 2 of this generation on the pirate side
Yeah true that but i guess some people view it differently

Yeah true that but i guess some people view it differently
Yeah Oda is doing parallels to a certain extent but he always puts a spin to it, so fortunately he does not go down the Naruto path.
Like Smoker has a similar relationship to Luffy as Garp did to Roger, but strength-wise the former is not relevant anymore.
Zoro and Rayleigh both swordsman, right hand man, even same scar, one is an idiot, the other a strategist.
So power-wise, BB is the best thing Luffy got as parallel to WB.

law probably has Coc and hasn't unlocked it yet. Law is also a d. hes a serious rival to Luffy and is carrying kidd in his against big mom. also he has awakening. he's a serious Yonkou canidate and hes like 26. he might pale in comparison to Luffy but atleast he has awakening and has mutiple ways to fatally wound Luffy if hes not careful.
Post automatically merged:

whitrbeard certainly wasnt a match for Roger while he was on the Rocks pirate.