Powers & Abilities Law is the point guard vs Kaido and Big Mom

Who’s the point guard out of the starting 5?

• Luffy’s the point Law’s not the point Law’ll be too busy getting his own shots in

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Oden hurt kaido with both swords not just enma
Kinemon hurt kaido without enma
Kiku hurt kaido without enma
Raizo hurt kaido without enma
Kawamatsu hurt kaido without enma
Doji hurt kaido without enma
Denjiro hurt kaido without enma
Inu hurt kaido without enma
Neko hurt kaido without enma
Izo hurt kaido without enma
Luffy hurt kaido without enma

1000 iq erkan - DuH eNmA iS a MaGiC SwOrD eViL zOrO fAnBoYs StOp MaKiNg Me CrY

Headcanons. All fucking headcanons of yours. We ain't desperate for anything, everything we have said is happening. Zoro Vs Kaido is happening.
Remember, when Zoro took down the Shogun? We told everyone it was going to happen. So many sceptics. But when Zoro finally took down Orochi and avenged Yasuie... :steef:

It was so obvious and foreshadowed... Who else but Zoro was going to take down the Shogun of Wano who killed Yasuie, who was a Shimotsuki?

No he's not... This is fucking stupid. Law has the most potential for damage outside of Luffy (even Luffy in some cases).

Imagine Law supporting Killer. What kind of logic is that?
I ain’t saying he gonna be rondo out there. He’ll be like Steph extremely lethal, with a Unique ability to create shots for others
:myman:

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
Why single out Killer? You don't think the others can be decimated?
Indeed I don't think so.

Kidd should be able to tank more hits on average, the same should not be said of Law eventually, but his devil fruit power allows him to drag the matter on for a while.

Indeed I don't think so.

Kidd should be able to tank more hits on average, the same should not be said of Law eventually, but his devil fruit power allows him to drag the matter on for a while.
If any of BM(If she fights) Or Kaido, decide to go for the Kill, like seriously go for the kill, then i believe they can ''Decimate'' any one of them. Thats why Law is here, to tp them in and out when the case of them seriously going for the kill occurs.