Powers & Abilities Law should use a gun

Just a speculation, I don't think Law will use one but I think its possible that he could.

imo, a gun would be an extremely powerful weapon at the hands of law and hence I think it is something he could possibly pick up, perhaps as some sort of a power up. Why?

We know that as a child he was trained to use a gun by gladius. Hence he is likely proficient with the weapon. His DF powers drain Law's stamina. By using a gun, Law can do an extreme amount of damage to people without using much stamina. Since Law has good haki, he could be very effective with a gun if he used it alongside his sword.

But what's really interesting is how a gun could work with Law's DF. Law's ability, shambles, allows him to switch positions with an object within his room. While usually, Law throws a rock to use this ability, using a gun might be more effective as he could teleport faster and more sporadically.
In addition, Law could use takt to re-direct bullets after he has launched them or possibly even increase the speed of his bullets, making them far more deadly than your average fodder gun.

Lastly, given that a gun was one of Doflamingo's signature weapons, Law picking up the gun could indicate that he has replaced or surpassed doflamingo.

anyways leave your thoughts in the comments below

Ope Ope is mainly about dismemberment and surgeon themed abilities like injection shot, radio knife, gama knife etc. Sure if there's a doctor that packs a glock 40 in an operation room then yeah. There's also the fact that top tiers either block bullets ez, or just dodge them. Takt doesn't exactly make things go faster either, it would at best save him him bullets but that's about it.

The person who needs to pick guns up is Sanji.

Just a speculation, I don't think Law will use one but I think its possible that he could.

imo, a gun would be an extremely powerful weapon at the hands of law and hence I think it is something he could possibly pick up, perhaps as some sort of a power up. Why?

We know that as a child he was trained to use a gun by gladius. Hence he is likely proficient with the weapon. His DF powers drain Law's stamina. By using a gun, Law can do an extreme amount of damage to people without using much stamina. Since Law has good haki, he could be very effective with a gun if he used it alongside his sword.

But what's really interesting is how a gun could work with Law's DF. Law's ability, shambles, allows him to switch positions with an object within his room. While usually, Law throws a rock to use this ability, using a gun might be more effective as he could teleport faster and more sporadically.
In addition, Law could use takt to re-direct bullets after he has launched them or possibly even increase the speed of his bullets, making them far more deadly than your average fodder gun.

Lastly, given that a gun was one of Doflamingo's signature weapons, Law picking up the gun could indicate that he has replaced or surpassed doflamingo.

anyways leave your thoughts in the comments below
He should, but he won't.

So many people actually should start using guns. But they don't.
Example is Usopp with gun would be more fearsome than a slingshot, but Oda loves the slingshot.
Sanji using guns in long range is a good way of making use of his hands without actually hurting them in combat by clashing in it. And he was ready to use one against Robin back then.
But again, Oda doesn't allow Sanji to use it.

Lastly, Robin with his multiple guns with her mutiple hands, you wouldn't know how many bullets are being fired from which direction. Unless you're Katakuri level in observation, she'll get you at least with few bullets

Again... they all should! But they won't

Sadly, in shonen, I have noticed that mangaka TEND to elevate the skills of swords and make them do unimaginable skills that surpasses bullets and cannons with things like flying slashes.
While they tend to ignore to elevate the level of bullets and cannons and they tend to make them stay in the same level as our real world.
While with swords, they make it sooo fucking superhuman.

And I'm actually guessing this is all part of their pride of "the way of swords/Boshido" as Japanese. Where they tend to make "swords can split cannons and bullets" in most screen time.

Cause that represent their history.

The same way if a chinese artist if he handled the context, he might have focused more on "martial arts" in general

That's why mangaka usually love to draw the most badass characters holding swords