Speculations Law will be second strongest after PK Luffy

It wasn't matter.in the end the king(wsm+wss+wsc) will be zoro.1 fan won't even do anything to what will oda gonna do.eos number 1 will be zoro.second will be luffy.others only could compete with Luffy because zoro is far away to reach
Post automatically merged:

Even Sanjitards shame with sanji(dirty fight) so they change their fav

Sanjitards not loyal like sanji not loyal to luffy

It wasn't matter.in the end the king(wsm+wss+wsc) will be zoro.1 fan won't even do anything to what will oda gonna do.eos number 1 will be zoro.second will be luffy.others only could compete with Luffy because zoro is far away to reach

Even Sanjitards shame with sanji(dirty fight) so they change their fav

Sanjitards not loyal like sanji not loyal to luffy
How old are you by any chance?

S

stealthblack

probably reserved for an antagonist
Nah, the antagonist will only face luffy once and lose. Law can face luffy for decades

Next Whitebeard right ? :milaugh:

Unfortunately he is considered as swordsman by Oda, he will never be stronger than Zoro. Sorry 2nd Wb fans...
in terms of swordmanhisp Zoro>law. In terms of all powers law as he will be beter.nunless You Tell me his Rooms are swordman Skill 101

Last edited by a moderator:
No, he is gonna be behind Kid and Zoro.

Although I acknowledge this statement, but it just feels so weird to include Law as a swordsman. His swordsmanship is mediocre and only his DF that makes the sword useful otherwise even Kin showed much higher skills as a swordsman despite Law being the superior fighter. Not to mention he has techniques that don’t require his sword especially his strongest move gama knife.

Last edited:

Mr. Tuna Sandwich

SII - Sakazuki Incinerate Imu

Although I acknowledge this statement, but it just feels so weird to include Law as a swordsman. His swordsmanship is mediocre and only his DF that makes the sword useful otherwise even Kin showed much higher skills as a swordsman despite Law being the superior fighter. Not to mention he has techniques that don’t require his sword especially his strongest move gama knife.
- His swordsmanship is mediocre
Irrelevant. Still a swordsman.
- he has techniques that don’t require his sword
Irrelevant. Still a swordsman.

I don't see law being on Luffy level eos on BB will be luffy strongest opponent and once luffy defeats him and get one piece then it will only be BB second to luffy in strength following zoro then sanji with yamato next & so on etc but I do see law being stronger than Kidd

Law coats his sword with kroom

Zoro coats his sword with CoA and CoC

There’s no reason why one is a more legitimate form of swordsmanship than the others. Of Law was stronger than mihawk he’d be WSSM