General & Others Law's Crew

One thing is sure to me, after the events of dressrosa and how he bet on luffy during that fight against mingo, the whole premise regarding possible betrayal to the alliance is out of the equation.

Like luffy, law had almost the same principles, more like, more mature and logical so it's unlikely for law to go against luffy especially the bond and mutual respect they had.

I think when robin warned luffy about alliances, it was just merely stating two facts about that tactic, while it can succeed, it can also fall out, exactly what oda showed with kid's alliance. That doesnt foreshadow law's betrayal, contrary to the popular belief.

To me, it isnt really about the characters but more like the amount of space oda has. Right now, we can say both kid's and law's crew were not exactly in the scenes and the popular ones are only shown. Theres already a lot of characters in the arc. From the samurais who oda took time to give distincts features, to the ninjas and headliners with again with distinct features

Adding another group who wont really be that relevant right now but has to have distinct features (since being members of prominent crews requires them to have it), will be another work to do for oda.

Considering the pacing of the story he doesnt really have the time and space to that so as writer he might want to just remove them from the equation