- Chou Ga Ryuu
- Gakushou
- Denrimi
- Ryuu Koku
- Danto ?

Round 1 : Rank them strength wise

Round 2 : Rank them smart wise

Round 3 : Rank them leadership wise

And obviously round 4 : Rank them out of who would you choose as a left hand in your army

Let’s go

@Owl Ki @Lee Ba Shou @God Buggy @MarineHQ @TheKnightOfTheSea @FutureWarrior123 @Jailer @Cichy @Yo Tan Wa @Monet @Peroroncino @Rumble @Shanks @Greenbeard @SakazOuki @Blackbeard @Extravlad @Pirao etc etc

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Strength:
Danto
Gakushou
Chougaryuu
Ryuukoku
Shunsuiju
Denrimi
Maron

Intelligence:
Shunsuiju
Chougaryuu
Denrimi
Maron
Ryuukoku
Gakushou
Danto

Leadership:
(I’m going to get this one wrong)
Danto
Chougaryuu
Shunsuiju
Gakushou
Ryuukoku
Denrimi
Maron

Round 1 : 1.Danto 2.Gakushou 3.CGR

The rest aren't that strong so it's whatever.

Round 2 : 1.SSJ 2.CGR 3.Ryuukoku 4.Denrimi/Gakushou 6.Maron 7.Danto

Round 3 : 1.Danto 2.CGR 3.Gakushou 4.SSJ

Unsure about the rest.

Round 4 : 1.CGR 2.SSJ 3.Gakushou 4.Danto 5.Ryuukoku 6.Denrimi 7.Maron

Overall:
- CGR ~ SSJ
- Ryuukoku
- Denrimi
- Gakushou
- Danto

Rank them strength wise
Danto >> Rest of the bums

Round 2 : Rank them smart wise
Advantage to CGR & SSJ, leaning towards SSJ more, and no clue where Ryuukoku would stand between them feats wise. Who cares about rest of bums

Round 3 : Rank them leadership wise
CGR, I would hope > Danto > Ryuukoku > SSJ.

Shunsuijuu is the right hand man tho.
Since when?

Stop it. Hara put that line there for a reason. There's no point for the author to put false statements about characters rank or position.
You're not gonna do this bs of character statements = mangaka's statements that OP fanboys use for their agendas right?

Hara also had Riboku make a statement about Zenou & Moubu, you as the reader should have the logical understanding that it was an invalid statement as the last possible time Riboku would've seen Moubu fight would be when he was chasing the coalition with a broken arm.

Hara also just had Ousen underling comment on Jiaga and Moubu, you as the reader should have the logical understanding that even that guy has 99.9% likely never seen Moubu fight in atleast a decade, as Ousen army & Moubu army have never interacted. So the statement doesn't hold much weight.

Mouten assumes SSJ is Riboku's right hand man. We as the reader can tell he's not, when Bananji is consistently shown as Riboku's closest vassal and even labeled as Riboku's strength.

If we're being technical here.

Keisha is confirmed to be Riboku's right hand man, Bananji and SSJ are Riboku's lieutenants but now that Keisha is gone, they became RBK's right hand men. And just to answer your questions above @Xione and @Cichy

Bananji and Shunsuiju are indeed stated to be Riboku's right hand mans, just like how Ousen and Kanki are stated to be Mougou's right hand mans when he was alive. Renpa called Ousen and Kanki "Mougou's Blades" if I remember correctly.

And shouldn't Rokuomi be in this as well? He is Tou's right hand man right now but he is Ouki's left hand before his death. (And yes, I'm totally referring to Rokuomi's death here).

And Maron is Kanki's left hand? I always thought he is Kanki's right hand lol. Is Raido or Ringyoku stated to be Kanki's right hand or something?

And DenriMID is not Ousen's left hand lol. That's Makou.

Ryuukoku is Tou's left hand right now so that's fine.

Don't think Danto is the left hand of YTW, that would be Tajifu.

Anyway, with all my bitching settles, my rankings would be:

R1, Strength: My boy CGR > Gaku >~ Danto > Ryuukoku > SSJ > Denrimi > Maron.
R2, Intelligence: CGR ~ Gaku > SSJ (I don't think he actually knows strategies, I think he is the Kanki of Zhao) > Denrimi >~ Ryuukoku > Maron > Danto.
R3, Leadership: CGR ~ Gaku ~ SSJ > Ryuukoku > Denrimi > Danto > Maron.
R4, My choice: CGR > SSJ > Gaku > Ryuukoku > Danto > DenriMID > Maron.

@Bold, when did that happen?
When it comes to providing panels from a specific chapter, don't expect much from me lol.

My memory of Kingdom is pretty shit but I remember SSJ calls "Keisha-sama" at the end of Kokuyou arc, indicating that Keisha is rank above him.

You should ask other more experienced Kingdom readers for the panel, I'm the worst when it comes to these stuff xD.

You're not gonna do this bs of character statements = mangaka's statements that OP fanboys use for their agendas right?
I'm saying that authors make certain statements for a reason. When Hara makes a statement about someone's position or rank there's no point in doubting this unless there's something that directly contradicts it. Shibashou was literally introduced as 3GH by Denrimi and I don't see anyone on this forum saying that this is false.

Mouten assumes SSJ is Riboku's right hand man. We as the reader can tell he's not, when Bananji is consistently shown as Riboku's closest vassal and even labeled as Riboku's strength.
Nah, I don't see it. It's been consistant that Shunsuijuu was given more responsible tasks between the two.

>In Gyou Invasion SSJ was commander-in-chief of a large battle while Bananji wasn't even a wing commander on Shukai Plains.
>In Gi'an invasion SSJ was in charge of crippling Ousen Army in Atsuyo and he also implemented a key strategy of poisoned well while Bananji was kept in the back. In this campaign SSJ was easily the second most important Zhao commander behind Riboku.
>In Battle of Hango he is facing Yotanwa's Sword Bajio alongside Tajifu and Shunmen while Bananji is only fighting Feego Tribe.

EDIT: oh yeah, I forgot he was also the one that was sent to intercept Kai Oku in delivering the suplies plus was handling Zhao's spy network.

Last edited:
I'm saying that authors make certain statements for a reason. When Hara makes a statement about someone's position or rank there's no point in doubting this unless there's something that directly contradicts it. Shibashou was literally introduced as 3GH by Denrimi and I don't see anyone on this forum saying that this is false.

Nah, I don't see it. It's been consistant that Shunsuijuu was given more responsible tasks between the two.

>In Gyou Invasion SSJ was commander-in-chief of a large battle while Bananji wasn't even a wing commander on Shukai Plains.
>In Gi'an invasion SSJ was in charge of crippling Ousen Army in Atsuyo and he also implemented a key strategy of poisoned well while Bananji was kept in the back. In this campaign SSJ was easily the second most important Zhao commander behind Riboku.
>In Battle of Hango he is facing Yotanwa's Sword Bajio alongside Tajifu and Shunmen while Bananji is only fighting Feego Tribe.
- That's likely because Ousen's camp got the info on Shibashou being appointed as a 3GH. "Riboku's right hand man" is not actual position. Their official position is literally the same deputies of Riboku. Which is also probably what he's referring to when stating the "right hand man". That's what a lieutenant is, the right hand man. So I mean technically both are, but we're discussing specifically out the two who'd be the closer one.
- Simply reread from Bananji's introduction, he's always been the more highlighted general next to Riboku out of the two, BY FAR. He takes more commanding roles as a strategist cause he excels in that, where Riboku likes using Bananji for things that require martial prowess.

- He was never made commander in chief of any army. He was assigned as the overarching strategist of the battlefield against Yotanwa. With Rozo being the main powerhouse and him being the strategical support to Rozo. Bananji on the other hand was kept at Shukai so Riboku could use his martial prowess, he simply wasn't assigned the "commander of the wing" role due to the seniority CGR & Gyou'un have. However, he was the guy who Riboku was working his plans through in that wing.
- Yup because SSJ is a better strategist than Bananji. But not sure what either of these points have to do with anything, when the right hand man of Ouki, Tou... didn't do jackshit until the final day and the final battle at Bayou.

When Riboku's deputies meet him after escaping Kantan, Bananji is clearly highlighted as the closest one to him. Even in the initial scene of Riboku meeting his deputies. Nobody is talking this casually to Riboku outside of Bananji.

Then when SSJ starts his lil speech about Riboku becoming King, Bananji is literally just standing there listening absolutely 0 reaction. Cause he already knows the type of person Riboku is and he ain't fuckin with that type of ish:

Then when Futei starts his chatting, and then Riboku gives his reply it's then again Futei & SSJ the ones shown reacting with the "!" and Kaine being shook... and Bananji being the one who reassures Futei about Riboku's plan.

When Riboku gives his speech before they head to exile, Hara has Bananji give the same damn speech essentially.

Then the very last panels of his underlings, Bananji at the top then the rest in steps, with Kaine the most inferior underling being the last.

When Hara draws the Zhao underlings Riboku brought you see Kaine paired up with bunch of others, SSJ with 1 other guy and Bananji getting the solo focus panel at the end.

Then when they're leaving... Riboku and Bananji are both in front of everyone by a good distance with SSJ back there with Kaine.

Both are connected to Seika when Seika is introduced at the start of WZI.

The rallying last line before the battle starts is dropped by Bananji. Literally in parrallel to Shibashou doing the samething with his underlings

- Man dedicates half a chapter of 772 to Riboku & Bananji having a close personal convo after all of the ohter underlings are removed from the room and Bananji comes to tell him all the armies are ready.

- That's likely because Ousen's camp got the info on Shibashou being appointed as a 3GH. "Riboku's right hand man" is not actual position. Their official position is literally the same deputies of Riboku. Which is also probably what he's referring to when stating the "right hand man". That's what a lieutenant is, the right hand man. So I mean technically both are, but we're discussing specifically out the two who'd be the closer one.
Both of them being deputies doesn't contradict a hierarchy between them. Akou and Makou were both Ousen's deputy generals and yet one was said to be the right hand man and other left.

He was never made commander in chief of any army. He was assigned as the overarching strategist of the battlefield against Yotanwa.
False. He was said to be supreme commander of the battle on multiple ocasions.

If anything it was Rozo and the rest of Quanrong that was the support to SSJ. There was no indication of the command switching to Rozo at any moment.

When Riboku's deputies meet him after escaping Kantan, Bananji is clearly highlighted as the closest one to him. Even in the initial scene of Riboku meeting his deputies. Nobody is talking this casually to Riboku outside of Bananji.

Then when SSJ starts his lil speech about Riboku becoming King, Bananji is literally just standing there listening absolutely 0 reaction. Cause he already knows the type of person Riboku is and he ain't fuckin with that type of ish:

Then when Futei starts his chatting, and then Riboku gives his reply it's then again Futei & SSJ the ones shown reacting with the "!" and Kaine being shook... and Bananji being the one who reassures Futei about Riboku's plan.

When Riboku gives his speech before they head to exile, Hara has Bananji give the same damn speech essentially.

Then the very last panels of his underlings, Bananji at the top then the rest in steps, with Kaine the most inferior underling being the last.

When Hara draws the Zhao underlings Riboku brought you see Kaine paired up with bunch of others, SSJ with 1 other guy and Bananji getting the solo focus panel at the end.

Then when they're leaving... Riboku and Bananji are both in front of everyone by a good distance with SSJ back there with Kaine.

Both are connected to Seika when Seika is introduced at the start of WZI.

None of those have anything to do with Bananji's rank among Riboku's vassals. And definitely is not as important as SSJ directly being called a right hand man. Bananji is older and likely knows Riboku longer. SSJ is something of a prodigy who shoot the ranks despite rather young age.

The rallying last line before the battle starts is dropped by Bananji. Literally in parrallel to Shibashou doing the samething with his underlings

What? Literally everyone wishes good fortune to others including SSJ. Considering this a parallel for Bananji is absolute bonkers.

Both of them being deputies doesn't contradict a hierarchy between them. Akou and Makou were both Ousen's deputy generals and yet one was said to be the right hand man and other left.

False. He was said to be supreme commander of the battle on multiple ocasions.

- Makou introduced by the narrator as Ousen's left hand man:

Akou then introduced by Ouhon as the first among all of Ousen's army commanders.

In contrast to these two, SSJ & Bananji in their first appearance are introduced as Deputy, no differentiation in their ranks is ever made:

Comparing Akou & Makou to this is just a terrible comp, I don't recall either of them being introduced with "Deputy" in their title boxes lol. Their positions were pretty much the same as Ouki's commanders, completely different system.

Oh you meant he was the commander of just the zhao soldiers that fought with the Quanrong. Yea I mean just shows how powerful Riboku is. He's got commanders who can command and take on large armies. Just like Bananji halted a vastly higher numbered army of Kantan. I wonder where the SSJ army was, surely Bananji isn't the only one out of the two who has his own army. Ah wait SSJ was part of Bananji's army along with Futei.

If anything it was Rozo and the rest of Quanrong that was the support to SSJ. There was no indication of the command switching to Rozo at any moment.
There was no need for a command switch as Rozo wasn't under the Zhao military. Rozo was used as the main opposing force to which SSJ were going to supplement tactically.

None of those have anything to do with Bananji's rank among Riboku's vassals. And definitely is not as important as SSJ directly being called a right hand man. Bananji is older and likely knows Riboku longer. SSJ is something of a prodigy who shoot the ranks despite rather young age.
Your claim to SSJ being of superior rank has relied on Mouten's single statement, a character who wouldn't know about the inner rankings of Riboku's deputies. The right hand man is 99.9% the commander who is the closest to the main general.

Ouki - Tou
Ousen - Akou
SHK - KaiOku
Rinshoujou - Gyou'un
Ouhon - Banyu

The right hand men display an understanding about their commanders that the other underlings don't. Which Bananji has consistently done. So yes it is WAY more important than a character like Mouten calling him the RHM. When we as the readers actually see their interactions. SSJ is a strategist primarly and not built martially like Bananji, thus Riboku utilizes him as such just as he utilized Keisha.

As for their ages, no idea.

What? Literally everyone wishes good fortune to others including SSJ. Considering this a parallel for Bananji is absolute bonkers.
They're literally very identical scenarios...

Bananji addresses them all: I pray for good fortune to you all!!
Bafuuji replies to Bananji: Good fortune to you!
Min calls Bananji pretentious and then: Good fortune
SSJ replies to Bananji: Good fortune to you.

All 3 of them are directly replying to Bananji wishing them good fortune. The "you" in Bafuuji & SSJ's statements is Bananji lol.

SBS saying "pray"
and his underlings reply with: "To YOU as well"
The "you" here is Shibashou, the one who addressed everyone.

Last edited: