Left Wing vs Right Wing

B

Ballel

its called "insultiment".
"wow, you are not as dumb as I thought you are"
"hey, you are the least unattractive women in here"

make it a habit to never get offended by anything.
No, that's not how I meant it.
I was being serious

Adam 🍎

Pretty Boy
β€Ž
hum..ok.I guess that has to do with Napoleon and the french revolution bullshit that started the left vs right wing mess.Yeah,they did quite some damage to the world.
Nah it is because French are arrogant and think they bettert than the rest

(it is a meme that everyone hates the french, still fuck the French)

Left is 50 years ahead of right though, what is considered right today was left aligning 50 years ago. Politics evolves. As along as their is humanity their will be change even though gradually and there will be differences. Conflict is human nature.

I have heard from the news Lula is up on the polls. Is that true?
Yes,but the polls are rigged,they are bought by the big media(globo).They do this every election.It happened with Trump and Bolsonaro the first time they were elected.Wherever Bolsonaro goes,be inside or outside of Brazil,he manages to atract a legion of people.Lula can't do that,he only does private presentations nowadays.When he walks the streets he is surrounded by armed body guards.

K!NG HARA$H!MA

Lower than trash
β€Ž
Lmfao turn out the student loan forgiveness is blocked because of some Republican objections

Still, make one wonder if the Biden admin genuinely wanted to help the students or it's just a PR stunt to get votes

Lmfao turn out the student loan forgiveness is blocked because of some Republican objections

Still, make one wonder if the Biden admin genuinely wanted to help the students or it's just a PR stunt to get votes
Thing is, Biden can now introduce all the bills and stuff he wants, even extreme radical left ones. None of them are gonna pass. Free PR for him lol. And some stuff exposes the right, so double points.

Let’s say you have a line sectioned into 7 parts

Extreme Left - Leftist - Slight Left - Middle - Slight Right - Right - Extreme Right

i’m on the β€œslight left” position