Current Events Let's appreciate the GOAT who started this arc

Sanji is the most kind hearted man, brings tears to my eyes, the way he fondled Nami´s breasts, kicked Kinemon around, and betrayed his captain

GOAT material right there, keeping those Zeff ideals alive
Think you mean Zoro betraying his captain as he did try to kill him before. Sanji was blackmail. Never betray him. Got learn differences. :cheers:.

Sanji is the most kind hearted man, brings tears to my eyes, the way he fondled Nami´s breasts, kicked Kinemon around, and betrayed his captain

Betrayed his captain? Trying to safe your captain + nakama + your home and father is betrayel? How stupid can you swordboys get?
Someone opens a Sanji thread and the most visiter are swordboys lol. Your hate for this character must be destroying you from the inside - so much hate can't be healthy.
I mean sure, what else to expect? Your hated character brings people together and turns enemys into friends, while your ''grandmaster of fainting'' rounded up how many samurai's? Oh yeah right, 0!

- Technically he was Nami at the point. It was his breasts.
- Yet he saved Kinemon when no one else would. So I guess that makes up for it.
- Betrayed, or protected ??

Betrayed his captain? Trying to safe your captain + nakama + your home and father is betrayel? How stupid can you swordboys get?
Someone opens a Sanji thread and the most visiter are swordboys lol. Your hate for this character must be destroying you from the inside - so much hate can't be healthy.
I mean sure, what else to expect? Your hated character brings people together and turns enemys into friends, while your ''grandmaster of fainting'' rounded up how many samurai's? Oh yeah right, 0!
Wow look at all the saving

Wow look at all the saving

Didn't know blackmail is something you can fight off by will-power. Do tell me how can you fight off others who have your loved ones they will kill and they are close by to tell your friends on what is going on. Seems like your salty than factual man. Just like Zoro fucking up plans in Wano and getting Yasu killed and let's not forget he trying to kill Luffy in Whiskey Peaks, but sure keep biased alive XD.
Post automatically merged:

There is clearly some quality thread to make on the role of Sanji and his actions on the plot:

-The nosebleed in FI lead us to understand the importance of Jinbe blood transfusion
-He decided to save Kinemon in PH leading to Wano plot
-He decided to follow Capone which lead to WCI arc.

Sanji’s impact on the plot is pretty important.
Also let's not forget Zoro with in FI Arc he got capture and couldn't escape from cage without help, but give MVP Brook to shine as well Usopp.
He got put to sleep by Yeti Brothers in PH Arc and almost free to death, but it helps them learn the environment.
Was told not to attack any officials, but did anyway which lead to Orochi having suspicions and lead to Yasu's death out of growing concerns of rebellion, but did gave a chance to give Robin comforting Toko and Alliance on how to tweak plans out of this.

:cheers:.

yeah he betrayed him lmao
he almost died fighting the enraged army
lucky big mom spared him :gokulaugh: