Chapter Discussion Lets appreciate the Hardest working Strawhat Shimotsuki Zoro

Why was this thread made? There was no need. whats happening here is simple...

Luffy trained his entire childhood - still trains sometimes in pre time skip and post time skip - finds new ways to become stronger with his DF

Zoro trained his entire childhood - still trains alot in pre time skip and post time skip - still tries to master his swords and new ones.

Sanji trained his entire childhood - doesn't train pre time skip - trained 2 years - does not train now - he lagged behind by a lot and now after all his luck and his hardships with his family etc he awakened to a new lvl in order to keep up with Luffy and Zoro. which is well deserved.

Luffy and Zoro will keep going further. if Sanji doesn't train more after this then at least he will be able to fight closely.

Also lets not forget what Oda implanted in the timeskip :-
1- Sanji's cooking can build up their strength.
2- Haki bloom.

Which means all the SH are passively getting stronger. :cheers:

Of course Zoro has hard work

Remember when he worked soo hard that the sword other guy turned Black become his? Or when he worked hard to make a Girl give him Enma full of Oden Haki? Even back in Loguetwon, he worked hard to get the cursed sword, or when he worked soo hard that his freind died and he got one of the top21 swords in the world. There's even that chapter that he got instant mink ex-machina medicine to cure him because of hard work.

Life is tough for Zoro.
1. You mean he beat Zombie Ryuma and took his sword or did Ryuma just handed to him?
Oden Haki. Post that panel you fucking 🤡 .
2.Show me where it says it uses Pden Haki mamga and Vivecard says Zoro haki.
3. How is the mink shit a powerup. Are you stupid?
4. Enma was fair traded with another 21 grade you dumbass. If it was just given to him he would have 3 21 grade sword instead of 2. Also he had to train to master Enma since it came with a drawback.

stairs-kun

Spoiler Provider
With all these Random power ups and such its nice to know someone actually works for his. Even when he does get powerups it always comes with something he has to overcome and master.

The only exception is "Will/Ambition" power ups that just comes from your Willpower in general after getting pushed pass your limits.

Zoro actually works hard for his strength

This scene is after taking all of Luffy pain and getting Shisui by beating Ryuma, but he didn't just get Shisui. He noticed its heavy and it has its own Will and doesn't listen. Which means Zoro has to get stronger and master it. Unlike something like the RS where he gets put in his pocket and than has 0 learning curve or difficulty

Zoro defeats Ryuma and rewarded his Sword, but thats not the only difficulty

Zoro recieves a curse blade that kills people who uses it. So Zoro test his luck against it

He beats the Swords Will and thats not all the Sword still doesn’t listen to him even after that. Which means more training/fighting to master it

For the people who taught Zoro just showed up on Alabasta and randomly said he wanted destroy metal than your Wrong. Zoro was been trying to cut Steel and Stuff and was training to do it. Unlike Sanji who wears a RS 3 times and stands there and inlock exoskeleton

Thats Zoro above training while his leg is cut. If you think Zoro going hard above in his training thats actually him not going Hard according to him. After his leg heals he said its time to train for real.

Zoro is finally rewarded for all the training and thinking of a way to cut steel by his fight with Mr. 1 which gave him the final push he needed. Proper progression here guys.

You might think after finally cutting Metal Zoro would just be glad and take some time off from training. Nope he trains while still in bandages

With Enma he would have to give up one of his 21 grade sword to get another 21 grade sword. It could of been a simple exchange that just powers up Zoro with no repercussions like a RS or DNA, but it actually drained Zoro and is fighting against him. He would then have to train to master ut and keep his ability at bay.

These things don't come easy to Zoro, which is why he welcomes the hardship and chooses not to wear Armour. He wants it the hard way unlike certain test tube babies

Notice Sanji talking about putting on Armor and making fun of it yet he the one getting protected by Armor now while Zoro fighting the stronger opponent with no Armor.

Zoro even train so intensely during the timeskip he lost an eye.

Zoro is the hardest working person on the SH
Thread would be better if you didn’t compare the Grandmaster to Vinsmoke Sanjino

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
Saying Zoro isn't the hardest working in the crew is just blatant dishonesty when he's shown constantly training with only a 3 hour sleep schedule every day.

But you're also lying to yourself if you're saying Zoro has no innate talent. Mf was benching massive boulders at the age of 11.

It's both. If he didn't train on such a strict schedule, he wouldn't shine and get to the top regardless of his talent. Zoro is the most realistic character in the show.

Zolo

Cope Doctor
Saying Zoro isn't the hardest working in the crew is just blatant dishonesty when he's shown constantly training with only a 3 hour sleep schedule every day.

But you're also lying to yourself if you're saying Zoro has no innate talent. Mf was benching massive boulders at the age of 11.

It's both. If he didn't train on such a strict schedule, he wouldn't shine and get to the top regardless of his talent. Zoro is the most realistic character in the show.
He sleeps all the time... alcohol doesnt help to build strenght I guess but hes biggest problem is.... hes not gifted like Sanji and Luffy are.... they are geniuses at fighting like rob lucci etc.... Zoro is just hard worker.... Also hard work doesnt = strengh.... for example rock lee works harderst of all but yet hes far behind geniuses like naruto and sasuke.... also if Sanji was training as half as hard as zoro he would be comparable to luffy in strenght... he doesnt work as hard becouse he doesnt have as high of ambition in fighting and so doesnt have CoC yet...

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
🤣🤣🤣🤣. How contradicting. How is he the 'most realistic' when at 11, he is benching massive boulders. That is fiction, not reality.
Wow, take one point in my whole post and roll with it. If you had some reading comprehension, you could have understood what point I was making dumbass, of course it's fiction. I wasn't talking about the feat.

Let me highlight what point I was making.

"If he didn't train on such a strict schedule, he wouldn't shine and get to the top regardless of his talent."

Basically the notion that you can beat top tier honed otherworldly talent, with nothing but hard work is foolish logic. Something that you find a lot in fiction, because it's unrealistic and it's the wish of the normal everyday man.

By Zoro having both talent and unparralled hard work it makes it far more realistic for him to best the people at the top. Ergo - he's realistic. It may not engage the readers as much, but it is what it is.
Post automatically merged:

He sleeps all the time... alcohol doesnt help to build strenght I guess but hes biggest problem is.... hes not gifted like Sanji and Luffy are.... they are geniuses at fighting like rob lucci etc.... Zoro is just hard worker.... Also hard work doesnt = strengh.... for example rock lee works harderst of all but yet hes far behind geniuses like naruto and sasuke.... also if Sanji was training as half as hard as zoro he would be comparable to luffy in strenght... he doesnt work as hard becouse he doesnt have as high of ambition in fighting and so doesnt have CoC yet...
And you're just brain dead.

By Zoro having both talent and unparralled hard work it makes it far more realistic
Still will not make him realistic. Just hard work. Realistic is getting things in a realistic way logically. Just cause he works hard (pre TS) anyways doesn't mean that he can tank attacks like lightening or hakai that is 'realistically' impossible to do. So no, just accept it. It is fiction. Sanji may not work hard but his progression is logical and more realistic than anyone in the main cast given he didn't magically grow from getting slept by weaker attacks to tanking more powerful attacks when even unguarded. He is weaker than Queen.and growing strong realistically and his powers also from his genetics not some random buffs or zenkai boosts.

Realistic =/= working hard. Realistic is progression in a 'realistic' and logical way.

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
Still will not make him realistic. Just hard work. Realistic is getting things in a realistic way logically. Just cause he works hard (pre TS) anyways doesn't mean that he can tank attacks like lightening or hakai that is 'realistically' impossible to do. So no, just accept it. It is fiction. Sanji may not work hard but his progression is logical and more realistic than anyone in the main cast given he didn't magically grow from getting slept by weaker attacks to tanking more powerful attacks when even unguarded. He is weaker than Queen.and growing strong realistically and his powers also from his genetics not some random buffs or zenkai boosts.

Realistic =/= working hard. Realistic is progression in a 'realistic' and logical way.
You're still being retarded. At what point did I say his feats are realistic? Reread both of my posts please.
Then read this in case you don't understand.

At no point have I ever said or stated any feats of Zoro or anyone else in the story is realistic. It's fiction obviously.

The path that he takes to the top however, innate high level talent + hard work is realistic as it mirrors real life.

No one is a top, top level athlete by just hard work alone. No one is number 1 by just hard work alone. That's what I've implied in my first two posts when I said Zoro follows a realistic path since he has both talent and hard work.

Now give it a rest with trying to put words into my mouth and read properly.

Last edited: