General & Others Let's talk for real, I had enough patience for 3 years. Luffy has no rival who is equal in Supernovas. Nobody !

Anyways I don’t see the point of this thread. Nobody argues that any of the supernova bar zoro are Luffy’s equal

The most people said was to at least give Kid time to show feats pre-wano.
Any hype that Kid or Law had over Luffy was before Oda made Luffy a haki god. So you can’t retroactively bash people who predicted, for instance, Kid>Luffy when that might have honestly been the case in sabaody.
Post automatically merged:

People say Kid and Law are Luffy’s rivals, which they canonically are. But that isn’t a power level statement

did you feel asleep too? one weak stab from Killer could make your grandmaster fainted.
It was the food poisoning noobie (GLUUUURG) , Zoro can keep fighting after having 30 broken bones , it's stupid to think a penetrated shoulder alone can make Zoro faint

Yeah and it rocked ur grandmaster's shit in in just 3 seconds
Yea right Zoro could block the strongest attack in the series for 3 seconds , biggest Strength feat in one piece.

It was the food poisoning noobie (GLUUUURG) , Zoro can keep fighting after having 30 broken bones , it's stupid to think a penetrated shoulder alone can make Zoro faint
there's no surprise of zoro can keep fighting lmao ever heard of adrenaline? thats what your body will response when you got a lot of stress on your body for example, when you took hakai.

Yea right Zoro could block the strongest attack in the series for 3 seconds , biggest Strength feat in one piece.
lmao everybody around rooftop 5 level could block it if its only for 3 second, tho the result would be the same, they'll got fucking broken bones. there's nothing special in 3 seconds:kailaugh:

there's no surprise of zoro can keep fighting lmao ever heard of adrenaline? thats what your body will response when you got a lot of stress on your body for example, when you took hakai.

lmao everybody around rooftop 5 level could block it if its only for 3 second, tho the result would be the same, they'll got fucking broken bones. there's nothing special in 3 seconds:kailaugh:
:risicheck:

Luffy and Blackbeard = gold medallists

Kid and Law= silver medallists

The other Worst Gen Captains = bronze medallists

Drake = might get a participation trophy.

It makes way more sense to consider Kid and Law as rivals to each other. They actually are neck and neck in achievements and feats. Luffy and Blackbeard are untouchable, that’s why Kid and Law are basically just varying degrees of tsundere allies to Luffy.

My patience has limits. I was told to wait for the Onigashima raid to give me my opinion, I waited.

No Supernova have proven, individually or collectively with their crews, to rival Luffy.

Anybody !

We can even remove Luffy from the crew, I'm sure with Zoro Sanji Jinbei and the other Mugiwara they are able to solo Kid's team and Law's crew.

Friends of mine who are fans of Kid told me to wait, I waited for Kid, I was told so much "Kid will become Magento you'll see" "Kid will show who is Luffy level" "Killer is level Zoro" So all that's not even true Sanji beats Killer solo given his incredible exploits against a YC2 we can even beat Jinbei Killer but that's another debate.

Law also I thought he had a lot more PU since even in Dressrosa Luffy had passed him but in the end it's worse Luffy dropped him.

Small then him.... We got so excited about this guy that in the end all we have to do is collect items and that's it...... Seriously?

Besides hurting Big Mom with Law, what did he do ? He not unlocked this advanced Haki it's been over a year since I've been told to wait and there's nothing I'm sorry.

I find it insulting when people compare Law and Kid to Whitebeard. It's a total lack of respect.

Luffy who is compared to Roger yes it is deserved Luffy showed everything for.

Blackbeard who is compared to Xebec yes he showed everything.

Apart from these 2 there is nothing for the others.

Now I don't really consider anyone supernova anymore, it's over.

They have disappointed me too many times.

@Gol D. Roger @Luffy is the mc @Luffy D. Goat @Sanji D Cook @MonsterKaido @MonsterZoro @Shiroyru @MarineHQ62 @Tsonga @Monkey D Luffy @Monkey D Theories @AkagamiNoShankusuuu @rerere @Lukegranders @ReggieZoldyck21 @Pantheos @AdmiralKinyagi @WesMidnight @Paperchampion23 @Papadight92 @Jack D. Jobber @JackThaConflagration @Light D Lamperouge @King of Hearts @KINGKONGGUN15 @Trafalgar_D_Law @BOCCHI

At this point the only rival to Luffy's throne is BB and no one else. Maybe Coby once he reaches a certain level.:arnoling:

Luffy and Blackbeard = gold medallists

Kid and Law= silver medallists

The other Worst Gen Captains = bronze medallists

Drake = might get a participation trophy.

It makes way more sense to consider Kid and Law as rivals to each other. They actually are neck and neck in achievements and feats. Luffy and Blackbeard are untouchable, that’s why Kid and Law are basically just varying degrees of tsundere allies to Luffy.
Man, oda really did drake this dirty huh?

But he ridiculously buffed apoo lmao