Discussion Power Licht general power level thread

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
"Licht general power level thread"

There you go, everyone. Here is where you can discuss everything about Licht power level. I'll include some of Licht movements in the OP so you can refer to them before posting on here or whenever you need them in the other discussions. I'd much appreciate it if you could help me find the panels.

Enjoy:cheers:

Some of Licht panels that may help you in power power scaling:

Possess extremely dense Mana to the point where he does not even need to use a spell to levitate himself or others.

Extremely fast to the point where Asta and Yuno can't even see him move even when they were standing right in front of him. His Ki can't be read nor can his magic be sensed even by a highly skilled mage like Yuno which makes him pretty hard to follow in a fight.

Posses the ability to absorb incoming attacks and use them as his own via Demon Dweller.

Insane attack power

Last edited:

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
The real Licht’s strength is colossal my guys.
EDIT: Found the Manga source lol.

Licht is easily one of the strongest characters in the manga who also benefits from having Elven Mana pools which are greater than most humans.

I’d say if we downplay Licht, he is still in the top 3 for non-Devil characters of all time.

Last edited:

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
Gathered some stuff about Licht, and Lumiere too, I'll leave it for the other thread.

His mana has been stated to be overwhelmingly large multiple times
Firstly by the Witch Queen

Then by Yuno
Then by Yami who gives a chart of the magic pool of the people. There is a bigger difference between Licht and Charla compared to Zagred and Licht
Worth noting is that all of these examples are before Licht was fully awakened which was stated and perpetuated multiple times, with Zagred saying he's basically asleep

Now this next part is gonna be a bit about Lumiere and his magic ability. Finral stated his magic is even greater than the elves, Secre stated that his magic and ability even at young age were outstanding even amongst the royals, Zagred called him the strongest mage of the kingdom and his magic formidable whilst promising to go back and fight him once he can get a body and grimoire, basically admitting that in that state he cannot defeat Lumiere, and Lumiere himself stressed his vast magic by stating that he understood at that time why he was born with such abundant magic
Why the part above? Well Licht was called Lumiere's perfect equal by Secre, someone who knows Lumiere the best of all people
Once Licht was fully awakened Yuno once again called his magic overwhelmingly vast
Regarding feats.
He casually negged Asta and Yuno, who was powered up by a partial elf awakening, blitzing them without either being able to react or even read his movements, whilst being able to absorb their attacks and use them as his own
Showed off immense destructive power
While unawakened and almost asleep as Zagred himself says he was able to effortlessly react to Zagred's attacks and launch them back at Zagred
When awoken he and Lumiere were able to outspeed Zagred's word magic and even blitz him at times, as well as destroy the otherworldly spell that Zagred's summoned that swallowed the magic from this world, as well as again being able to react to his attacks quite easily, with Zagred himself admitting that they are too fast and powerful. Licht moves as fast as Lumiere, a light magic user.
When combining and borrowing a bit of power from the rest of the elves Licht was able to launch a spell so powerful and with such a widerange that it almost killed Zagred if not for his heart surviving and being able to speak using his heart and heal. Yuno calls it a spell on a different level altogether
Even when Zagred unleashed his full power Licht stated that his and Lumiere's magic was able to hold its own against Zagred's, individually to boost. They were then able to cast a spell together that covered the entire floating castle and protected everyone from the influence of Zagred's magic. Lumiere himself stated that his magic can stand against the devil's. And the magic they sent not only healed but also powered up people such as Yuno. Note that incredibly powerful individuals such as Salamander Fuegoleon were utterly hopeless against the spell Zagred cast while the two were able to protect themselves as well as all others there from it.

Most of this stuff can be used for Lumiere as well.

Imo it would go, Lucifero/Highest Ranking Devils>Julius>=/= Licht/Lumiere>DT>Yami/Mereoleona>Captain level.​

Last edited:

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
That's one hell of research and work put into the words. Good job @Light D Lamperouge
This panel amazes me to this day:

Their first serious action together on the screen and they got rid of magic devouring spell/matter in one go.
Aight thanks. Was planning to do one on Lumiere too, but it's basically the same lol. Might do it though if I have the time.

Yeah it was a hella dope moment.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
Dunno about you. ( I mean you probably don't surf around BC like I do: twitter, reddit and etc ) but this moment is often overlooked and I don't fucking understand why.

They got rid of that shitty matter in one go while Captains, Asta/Yuno, and Elf possessed Captains couldn't do shit to this.
Nerfed Lumiere and nerfed Licht without his grimoire and swords destroyed it in one go.

This moment is so fucking powerful. Nerfed Lumiere and Licht are above Captains and on par with the likes of Zagred.

Just fucking wow to me.
Yeah I don't lol.

Rereading those scenes made me remember why Lumiere was one of my faves. It also made me like Licht much more and he is now in my faves as well lol.

Gathered some stuff about Licht, and Lumiere too, I'll leave it for the other thread.

Then by Yuno
Then by Yami who gives a chart of the magic pool of the people. There is a bigger difference between Licht and Charla compared to Zagred and Licht
Worth noting is that all of these examples are before Licht was fully awakened which was stated and perpetuated multiple times, with Zagred saying he's basically asleep

Now this next part is gonna be a bit about Lumiere and his magic ability. Finral stated his magic is even greater than the elves, Secre stated that his magic and ability even at young age were outstanding even amongst the royals, Zagred called him the strongest mage of the kingdom and his magic formidable whilst promising to go back and fight him once he can get a body and grimoire, basically admitting that in that state he cannot defeat Lumiere, and Lumiere himself stressed his vast magic by stating that he understood at that time why he was born with such abundant magic
Why the part above? Well Licht was called Lumiere's perfect equal by Secre, someone who knows Lumiere the best of all people
Once Licht was fully awakened Yuno once again called his magic overwhelmingly vast
Regarding feats.
He casually negged Asta and Yuno, who was powered up by a partial elf awakening, blitzing them without either being able to react or even read his movements, whilst being able to absorb their attacks and use them as his own
While unawakened and almost asleep as Zagred himself says he was able to effortlessly react to Zagred's attacks and launch them back at Zagred
When awoken he and Lumiere were able to outspeed Zagred's word magic and even blitz him at times, as well as destroy the otherworldly spell that Zagred's summoned that swallowed the magic from this world, as well as again being able to react to his attacks quite easily, with Zagred himself admitting that they are too fast and powerful. Licht moves as fast as Lumiere, a light magic user.
When combining and borrowing a bit of power from the rest of the elves Licht was able to launch a spell so powerful and with such a widerange that it almost killed Zagred if not for his heart surviving and being able to speak using his heart and heal. Yuno calls it a spell on a different level altogether
Even when Zagred unleashed his full power Licht stated that his and Lumiere's magic was able to hold its own against Zagred's, individually to boost. They were then able to cast a spell together that covered the entire floating castle and protected everyone from the influence of Zagred's magic. Lumiere himself stated that his magic can stand against the devil's. And the magic they sent not only healed but also powered up people such as Yuno. Note that incredibly powerful individuals such as Salamander Fuegoleon were utterly hopeless against the spell Zagred cast while the two were able to protect themselves as well as all others there from it.

Imo it would go, Lucifero/Highest Ranking Devils>Julius>=/= Licht/Lumiere>DT>Yami/Mereoleona>Captain level.​

@Light D Lamperouge @Seth - You both are genius and true BC experts.

Thanks both of you.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ

Then by Yuno

Regarding feats.

Only Light can extract his hidden hype movements which normally go unnoticed.

@Admiral Lee Hung @Seth I told you guys:kayneshrug:

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Julius and Zagred have never fought each other, we wouldn't know that.
They don't have to fight directly for us to determine something so obvious. It took four 4 leaf Griamore users, a five-leaf Griamore holder with anti-magic, and an Arcane stage mage who happened to have a convenient ability that works on demons to take down Zagred. Even with all the advantages in the world they still needed the plot to play massively in their favor to pull off a win against the Word Soul Demon. I agree Julius is OP but he's not as OP as high-ranking Demons.