Break Week Lies and deceit about Shiryu

Roronoa-sama

Magic Sword, Magic Swordsman, and Can Cut Anything
What we have experienced with Shiryu I have never seen him. Normally we have the Candyboys trying to put Zoro and his opponents down (although in reality they are the opponents they would like to have and not the Queens and Pizarros), but these two weeks we have also had all the marine fans turn their hatred towards Shiryu after Kuzan's beating from the old and wounded Garp, Koby having the king's haki and him not, and him being 10th commander, but not BB's right hand man. And also the participation of the same leakers

And to talk about those lies about Shiryu, you only have to see the spoilers, which said at the beginning that Shiryu made an insignificant attack against Garp (he is compared to Squard to make it clear, it is not that bad) and that he was easily defeated later (this was deleted). And the reality is very different, Shiryu's attack was the cause of Garp's weakening, said verbatim in the manga and visually because Garp touches that wound at all times and no other. And this doesn't appear in the spoilers or even in the @Lance_Dragonite which surprises me because it clearly has another meaning. And about "that he was defeated" there is nowhere to take it, Shiryu gets up by himself (it is not said in spoiler either), although it is true that he is bloody. Already in 1088 we see Shiryu without any apparent injury (it is not said in the spoiler either), which reminds me of when King "was injured by Marco". It's that Shiryu also has a self-regeneration ability or something similar, that could be very interesting and the end of any debate about Kuzan being above Shiryu, but this was not the topic. The issue is that Shiryu has been and is underestimated and has made an effort to hide his incredible feats against Garp because he annoys that the admirals are not weaker than yonko but that pirates like Shiryu or Ben surpass them as well.

So you keep lying about Shiryu but he will still rank above Garp's fourth best student.

Now you finally understands how Sanji fans and Admiral fans feel about leakers posting early spoilers trolling Sanji and Admirals.

Sanji broke his leg against S-Shark....

Ryokugyu dies from Momo's Blast Breath....

Aokiji got dominated by Garp....

Etc.

Roronoa-sama

Now you finally understands how Sanji fans and Admiral fans feel about leakers posting early spoilers trolling Sanji and Admirals.

Sanji broke his leg against S-Shark....

Ryokugyu dies from Momo's Blast Breath....

Aokiji got dominated by Garp....

Etc.
but Aokiji wasn't dominated by Garp. Kuzan would be defeated by Garp without BBP helped

Roronoa-sama

Leakers literally said Aokiji got dominated by Garp Lmao.
But serious you don't see garp above kuzan
Post automatically merged:

Shiryu downplayers are unsure about Shiryu being the second strongest of the BBPs.
if shiryu has auto regeneration (he wasn't damaged 1088) I don't have any dude