Theory Lilith will betray Vegapunks

:sus:I think you are onto something. I just finished Sawyer7mages chapter 1067 Review and he brought up something interesting. Zoros sixth sense might be kicking in again. First the scene in Chapter 230 right before Robin left with Cp9.

Then again in Wano with Kiku.

And on egghead he stayed behind on the ship because he didn't trust lillith. We have yet to see what will result from that.

:sus:I think you are onto something. I just finished Sawyer7mages chapter 1067 Review and he brought up something interesting. Zoros sixth sense might be kicking in again. First the scene in Chapter 230 right before Robin left with Cp9.

And on egghead he stayed behind on the ship because he didn't trust lillith. We have yet to see what will result from that.
The goat is that smart to figure it out

:kata:

G

Gorosei Informer

Lilith was banished from the garden of Eden IIRC? Oda might parallel that with OP too somehow?

I've felt she will betray the other Punks and thus Vegapunk himself. She seemed to be shady at times and she willingly destroyed one of Vega's own creations mercilessly too.

She is evil, as in she is the side of vegapunk that doesn't care who gives the money as long as she gets the money for research.

She will give control of all pacifistas to luccicat
Funny enough I usually skip ur threads but this one I agree with although I can see Lilith somehow doing the thing that jinbe brought up as a negative to vegapunk plan to have everyone upload etc

Lilith already suggested handing over bonney . Imo its possible she might betray but she wont realise she is on hitlist as well.
Post automatically merged:

Gotta give this zoro has excellent sense in understanding than rest of the crew. Meanwhile rest of the crew are naive and easily deceived.

Mad interesting could be a huge plot twist incoming