Powers & Abilities List of all the crazy stuff Queen can do.

It only scratched QUeen's butt. King was pissed and he used all his strength to attack allies and foes alike and Queen took the attack without any injuries. Please keep wanking King's flying slash ap above Kaido's flying slash since that hypes Queen's durability. And that will hype Sanji even more when Sanji beats Queen showing Sanji has better ap than King. :suresure:
All his strength? Where did you get that asspull headcannon out from? It was never stated that this was his full capacity :vistalaugh:
Post automatically merged:

All his strength? Where did you get that asspull headcannon out from? It was never stated that this was his full capacity :vistalaugh:
And lets remind you:

Remember Zoro fans said King's flying slash>Kaido's flying slash. Queen tanked yonko ap+ attack with 0 damage and Sanji will beat Queen. Post Wano Sanji has ap above yonko level. :cheers:
Your delusions certainly are PK level at this point ngl :suresure:

It only scratched QUeen's butt. King was pissed and he used all his strength to attack allies and foes alike and Queen took the attack without any injuries. Please keep wanking King's flying slash ap above Kaido's flying slash since that hypes Queen's durability. And that will hype Sanji even more when Sanji beats Queen showing Sanji has better ap than King. :suresure:
I see. so you did peep and examin queen's butthole to check the damage done. :milaugh:

Why u mad for, okama worshipper? Just because i shit on your idol doesn't mean you should be mad.

:milaugh::milaugh::milaugh:
Mad? Lmao I'm just amused, I find it hilarious how poorly one can interpret a story to say such bs

Not very impressive, but he low-diff sanji in RS.
I wouldn't call it an impressive feat tho.
Goddam, you're delusional on top of having almost no reading skills

I still find it hard to believe that some people think that king koed sanji, the fucker didn't do any damage lmao

Pushing to a building and then running away right after is a low diff nowadays.
The worst part is "king koed" sanji lmfao

Sanji was never showed to be unconscious, he was on his feets and with barely a scratch, oda didn't even hint at the possibility of sanji being unconscious, it's not even a logical headcanon, it's literally out of nowhere

Sanji was sent crashing into a building far from the numbers, and was up next to them in the next chapter