Controversial List shows better than Breaking Bad

Is Breaking Bad the best TV show of all time?

• Total voters
I've yet to watch few of the suggestions mentioned but among many some others mentioned, they are not perfect. Some have bad ending lows or they good at some things but BB is perfection. It keeps getting better and better until it reaches the paramount, nothing beats final seasons of BB.

I've yet to watch few of the suggestions mentioned but among many some others mentioned, they are not perfect. Some have bad ending lows or they good at some things but BB is perfection. It keeps getting better and better until it reaches the paramount, nothing beats final seasons of BB.
Try how to get away with murder..

Breaking Bad is at the very top of TV shows from beginning to ending. Every step was well-thought from a narrative perspective.

The Sopranos is fine but it's a mafia slice-of-life. Doesn't seem to have any major plotline.

Game of Thrones failed with its last season. Too bad because it could have definitely been the best show ever.

Rome is excellent but was cancelled and last season was rushed through for that reason. It's GoT but in real life.

Mad Men is fire but it feels like everything was said on season 1. The rest is great but no major plot-line...

Title. BB seems to be the highest rated show all over, and people are singing its praises everywhere I look. But are there shows you think are better? If so name them. I personally found it to be overrated, and I just couldn't connect with it and gave up, which might be a hot take lol.

Tbh, while I understand the high praise it gets, as we don't get too many well-written "hero to villain" stories, I dropped it somewhere on season 2 because it felt way too depressing for me. Might pick it up later and give it another chance, but not sure.

As for the question - what do you like in TV shows?
There are quite a lot of different vibes here and there, if you want "philosophical & comedical", a Good Place had an interesting take on the afterlife. If you want "arguably honorable criminals", Peaky Blinders are quite good. If you want "known space universe and cool fights with a bit of heartwarming", Mandalorian is there for you.
All of them are not necessarily better than BB as it's a matter of taste, but except for Peaky Blinders, not really comparable.

Breaking bad didn't hold my attention. Not a sopranos fan but it is better than breaking bad and the wire is the best show to ever air. Chappelle show is good and game of thrones if you van handle disappointment.

To me, Breaking Bad ended up being quite depressing, I watched the first season and about the half of the second one, then dropped it. Still haven't watched the rest of it.

Sopranos
Justified
The wire
Gotham
Agents of shield
Better call Saul
Sons of anarchy
Married with children
True blood
Longmire
Black sails
Westworld