Character Discussion Live Action Confirms Crocodile Is/Was A Woman

its confirmed btw, credits said it was crocodile
Where? Show me. Because all I see are low quality articles on the internet all copy pasted from each other where is said that Crocodile female theory is "confirmed". I don't see such things, those are only clickbait shit.

The articles confirm literally nothing, it's just spreading this fairy tail thanks to the titles of these articles. Because I'm sure a lot of people read only the titles and think it is true, without even search or understand what is true and what is not.

C

CensoredbyWG

claims like this are funny because what exactly is the race of these characters ...........

quite ambiguous no?

tan olive skinned
you can find that in just about any continetnt.
Their race are what they look like what aka their phenotype.

Lucky roux, nojiko and crocoboy are white, especially in the manga so it was expected to have white actors playing them.

Last edited by a moderator:
People forget that the show runners are huge One Piece fans. They most likely know all the crazy theories out there that exist.

This is nothing more than an Easter egg for the OP community.

Can someone tell me where is the proof about that woman and why she should be Crocodile? Because all I see is only useless theories based on literally nothing. That woman is just a background actor.

Lucky roux, nojiko and crocoboy are white, especially in the manga so it was expected to have white actors playing them.
So were Teach, Daz Bonez, Kuma, etc. Oda colors everyone with the same light skintone despite how most people consider them to be of a darker ethnicity. Nojiko and Lucky Roux were not race changed by being played by black actors.

C

CensoredbyWG

So were Teach, Daz Bonez, Kuma, etc. Oda colors everyone with the same light skintone despite how most people consider them to be of a darker ethnicity. Nojiko and Lucky Roux were not race changed by being played by black actors.

Teach and kuma look north african, daz bones is the only ones who looks remotely black.

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
‎

You sound braindead.

Teach is literally confirmed Somali, he's just as white as anyone else in the covers, Oda probably chooses that because the details on the characters show up better that's all, or he's lazy. Idk where you get Crocodile being white from, this isn't confirmed or hinted anywhere, idk how he can look white either when he's dark skinned compared to majority of characters.

You sound braindead.

Teach is literally confirmed Somali, he's just as white as anyone else in the covers, Oda probably chooses that because the details on the characters show up better that's all, or he's lazy. Idk where you get Crocodile being white from, this isn't confirmed or hinted anywhere, idk how he can look white either when he's dark skinned compared to majority of characters.
Exactly. Usopp is a good example of this, he's colored to have the same light skintone as everyone else in the manga but when it came time for Live-Action series, Oda approved an actor who several shades darker than what Usopp is in both the anime and manga colorings to portay him. By that guy's logic, Usopp was also raceswapped in the the Live-Action series.

C

CensoredbyWG

You sound braindead.

Lol

You sound braindead.

I think the Live Action benefits from having people of different ethnicities, kind of like Game of Thrones where you had many different tribes.

But Oda must never have seen a Somali in real life. The guy in Captain Philips, now that is 100 % how most Somalis look. Teach looks more like... I don't know. Perhaps Caribbean?