Locking the Tags?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, I wasn't going to open this thread, but really, some troll on this site is really pushing the limits, I already reported this 2 times before, and it still happens this insult in my threads through the stupid tags;

mod @Natalija says somehow they can't see who is the troll zoro wanker (this insults, and shower tags happens only in non-zoro wank threads, I guess it can't be coincidence) that insults other non-zoro fan users on this site through stupid the tags. It's a sneaky move that he does this through the tags, he doesn't have the balls to do it openly on the thread, so he knows that they can't see him, he does this insult through the tags.

So what can we do about this nonsense? Reporting once, even twice, is obviously not working, since I did it several times before, and this is my limit to ignore the insults through the stupid tags.

@LuthonTheDragDown I believe the person who does this deserves a very long threadban, don't you think?

So my propositions;

- Either somehow find the person through the mod log, (not sure how you guys can't see it still but let's say we believe)

- Or lock the tags completely on the site, (they are useless anyway)

- Or give the ability to the thread maker to lock the tags on the threads.

What do you guys think?
call outs;

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
I already did, several times, and it's not working, because the guy who insults through the tags is very detemined, he insults again and again. Because he knows that you guys can't see him, or don't want to see it.
And then we delete again and again and again.
Listen, they just do it because you create a complain-thread of everything coming against you. They do it because they know you will write instantly messages in 5 PM groups to every Teammember. They know it matters for you.
So dont care, report them, we delete them. Thats it.

And then we delete again and again and again.
Listen, they just do it because you create a complain-thread of everything coming against you. They do it because they know you will write instantly messages in 5 PM groups to every Teammember. They know it matters for you.
So dont care, report them, we delete them. Thats it.
I don't care why they do it, please don't defend the troll. I can't enter or don't want to enter their twisted mind.

Let me ask you a question, how do you ban people? Am I allow to insult people here? If I am tell me, so I can do it. I mean, you guys banned a lot of people due to insults, right? So that's the thing.

How can you ignore when a sneaky troll insults people through the tags? The point here is consistency and equality.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Dude you are crying whenever someone touches you in any way shape or form.

Next time you will ask mods if they can ban specific users from your threads?

Stick to writing ur essays about Vista and don't bother to look at tags.

Use this time to prove why Vista is superior to Mihawk or something which u usually do.

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
I don't care why they do it, please don't defend the troll. I can't enter or don't want to enter their twisted mind.

Let me ask you a question, how do you ban people? Am I allow to insult people here? If I am tell me, so I can do it. I mean, you guys banned a lot of people due to insults, right? So that's the thing.

How can you ignore when a sneaky troll insults people through the tags? The point here is consistency and equality.
I never ever defend trolls. Dont try to put me in that position Erkan. You know damn well how much PMs we wrote already and how often you ignore every advice i ever gave you here.

We ban people when we decide they deserve it. After a specific amount of warning points. And no, you arent allowed to insult anyone.

We dont (!) ignore when a trolls insults people. We just dont. We just dont give you every detail about every action we do. And people coming up with insults, get their punishment, no matter on which way. And no, i wont give you details about that.

Your point isnt even constency and equality. You just want us to act like you wish, for your idea of this forum. That wont happen Erkan.

I never ever defend trolls. Dont try to put me in that position Erkan. You know damn well how much PMs we wrote already and how often you ignore every advice i ever gave you here.

We ban people when we decide they deserve it. After a specific amount of warning points. And no, you arent allowed to insult anyone.

We dont (!) ignore when a trolls insults people. We just dont. We just dont give you every detail about every action we do. And people coming up with insults, get their punishment, no matter on which way. And no, i wont give you details about that.

Your point isnt even constency and equality. You just want us to act like you wish, for your idea of this forum. That wont happen Erkan.
No I don't want you to act like I wish, I just want solution. Anyway possible.

I proposed 3 ways to stop this. If you've a different solution, I am ok with that too.

But you just said to me that keep reporting, and I said, I already did several times, and you know this, and it's not working because the sneaky troll is really determined to insult some people. I mean as you say, I am not allowed to insult people, and trust me, sometimes I really want to insult some people on this forum (not you but a couple of other people), but I am still restraining myself everytime because there are rules. So, I just want equality and consistency, so we don't get insulted through the tags in a sneaky way every time.

Status
Not open for further replies.