General & Others Loda the walking L

Loda the walking can of freshly picked Ls has once again proven why he's the conqueror of all L conquerors. I'll explain why.

sanji got robbed of the greatest arc ever in exchange for wci.

The land of wano where the rich grow their own food and everyone else starves to death and parents kill their children to avoid their suffering.

The rich throw food away and give scraps to select towns where sanji has been seeing this shit day in and out since he's arrived here.

His entire character is based around giving fucking food to those who are starving. Its literally how his character was introduced with Gin.

His backstory was literally starving on a rock for 100 days or whatever

He fed a fucking starving emporer in the previous arc

Yet Loda the dumbfuck gave us wci.

Imagine praising such a shit author after this horrible decision. Shouldve figured that out tho after reading anything post time skip

Last edited:

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
I mean am I wrong?

Could've just as easily did a germa plot but better here in wano and it would've actually had a real connection to sanji

While still having everything else so far. Just remove the extra Tama panels and that's half the arc
Not really, but there are other reasons to be more concerned about than the ones you mentioned. :myman:

Yeah...should have written the stuff for Sanji... in fact, But he got Luffy and Zoro to do that instead...because this ain't Sanji's arc :kayneshrug: bad planning/wwriting for sure.

He got a 78 chapter arc in WCI explaining his backstory and origins. Usually when a straw hat gets that much focus they get sidelined ie: Usopp after Dressrosa, Brook after WCI, but Oda didn't do that with Sanji.

Sanji got to fight Queen and Page One in Wano, saved Momo, saved Chopper, got put on a pedestal with that whole wings statement along with Zoro, then got more character development than any other straw hat.

Out of all straw hat fandoms, Sanji fans should be the last ones complaining

B-bbbut you had the "I am Kozuki Oden" non stop Yamatroll, you had momo/kin crying all the time, dozens of whole pages repeadtly of "In WaNo wE CaLL iT RyOu".

Please man dont insult GOda :seriously:

This would have made so much more sense instead of wasting our time in WCI which lasted 80 chapters. I still don't understand what the point of WCI and Vinesmokes were.