Powers & Abilities Logia is more rare than CoC

C

Cruxroux

We have less mythical zoan than Logia fruits.
and every mythical zoan beats Logia.
:kata:

marco wasn't suprised suprised to see a light logia but kizaru was suprised to see a mythical zoan.

Get the difference.
Post automatically merged:

Rather than Logia + Adcoc being superior it totally depends on their hax.

I can't consider caribou fruit to be a god tier but at the same time paramacia type like Gura gura and Ope ope
with adcoc. WB being the Top of the game. with just adcoc and gura gura no mi , and he was considered the strongest when Roger was alive.

and for mythical zoan with Adcoc. being even more dangerous combo.
Like we saw Kaido and Luffy.

Kaido is > or = to roger/wb.
And luffy will soon join it.

that aside your magma boy scarred of One hand haki master.

At the end it's Just haki which tops everything confirmed by kaido.
So fruit becomes meaningless.

Last edited by a moderator:

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
OP has a world with probably high hundreds of millions of people. Of course there are more CoC users, lol. There’s a fixed number of fruits out there, like only five that offer true flight (Falcon, Phoenix, Pteranodon being three of them).

with a fixed number of fruits, they’re bound to be rarer.
Logias > Zoans on average. Mythical Zoans get weighed down by the other Zoans
you also have Orochi’s fruit, Devon’s fruit, the monk’s human fruit that weigh it down. The worst zoans are >> the worst mythical zoans.

OP has a world with probably high hundreds of millions of people. Of course there are more CoC users, lol. There’s a fixed number of fruits out there, like only five that offer true flight (Falcon, Phoenix, Pteranodon being three of them).

with a fixed number of fruits, they’re bound to be rarer.

you also have Orochi’s fruit, Devon’s fruit, the monk’s human fruit that weigh it down. The worst zoans are >> the worst mythical zoans.
Orochi’s fruit is actually good though. We need to see more from Devon before judging her fruit. Onimaru’s fruit upgraded him being being just a regular fox to being able to clash with Zoro, so that’s pretty good too

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Orochi’s fruit is actually good though. We need to see more from Devon before judging her fruit. Onimaru’s fruit upgraded him being being just a regular fox to being able to clash with Zoro, so that’s pretty good too
It’s still weaker than the swamp fruit. It’s a lesser version of Hawkins fruit if we’re being honest.

Devon’s fruit is an illusion fruit so far as we know. Definitely below any logia.

I don’t think Usopp would lose to Onimaru. He clashed with Zoro off Zoro’s grace alone, he could’ve overwhelmed him easily ( like he eventually did)

Sir Tuna Sandwich II

SII - Sakazuki Incinerate Imu
It’s still weaker than the swamp fruit. It’s a lesser version of Hawkins fruit if we’re being honest.

Devon’s fruit is an illusion fruit so far as we know. Definitely below any logia.

I don’t think Usopp would lose to Onimaru. He clashed with Zoro off Zoro’s grace alone, he could’ve overwhelmed him easily ( like he eventually did)
Zoan still give physical buff so not weak at all