Versus Battle Loki (MCU) vs Kylo Ren (Star Wars Movies)

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Weird match-up to be honest. But since Loki has the chitauri scepter I'm betting my money on him. + He would use his trickery on Kylo and give him a vision of a perfect family he always wanted:suresure:

The force suspends Loki in the air as Kylo cleaves him in half.
Loki can teleport and also has telekinesis
Post automatically merged:

MCU Loki's powers are mad inconsistent. The Loki show itself has him being tossed around by human looking dudes and actual humans despite being a demi-god.
@TheAncientCenturion
Actually i looked over this… the soldiers in that Train episode are most likely kree… In the comics, that moon they are on is part of the Kree empire

and if you missed it, Kree are superhumans… Like all of them are naturally like Super soldier level and higher from jump

and the only TVA person that out muscled Loki was that B-15 chick who we dont know whether she’s a human or not… all we know is that she’s a variant of something… could literally be another Kree even

Pretty sure Kylo lost a lightsaber duel to an untrained Rey. Loki fought on par with Thor himself and even overwhelmed him in places.

Loki just kills Kylo instantly right? Lol
He wasnt mentally there, he easily beats her in the third film of the trilogy where he's at his strongest. Kylo when he's mentally stable is a beast.

The truth is, this fight could actually go either way tbh lol. But loki has the edge given his illusions.
Post automatically merged:

The lightsaber in itself is something movie Loki has to constantly be on the look out for. He fucks up he loses a limb. And he isnt just shrugging off the force with his movie version. Yall needa stop sleeping on Kylo foreal lol. Yes this video is canon

Last edited:
Loki took a beating from the hulk and lived to ask for a drink. Kylo took a blast from a laser and lived to get jobbed by two people who never touch a light saber before. This is not even a competition.