Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ⭐️⭐️

• ⭐️

• Total voters

Tyrant MUUGEN

呪のろいの王おう

Loki learns the true nature of "Glorious Purpose" as he rectifies the past in the gripping finale.

Episode 6 is out now!!!!

@Natalija @RayanOO @Marimo_420 @Lindltaylor @Dark Admiral @Jew D. Boy @Oblivion @GrandmasterChef Zonji @Jaguark101 @Luffy is the mc @imacub @mly90 @Koinboin @SHIHI @Kromage911 @hedera__helix @Reborn @Missy @AL sama @I'mTired @Gol D. Roger @Udell @Rivaille @NotTommy @Usopp Haoshoku Haki @Veku @Gari @Bounty @TheKnightOfTheSea @Doggo @Haoshoku @hime @Nana @SmokedOut @ConquistadoR @Seth @Ekkologix @SDfear @RobertoTheOharaSurvivor @Zara @Vonal @Chrono @Peroroncino @Photon @h_zorothegoat @Adam 🍎 @Sasparan @Black_Leg_Wanji @Inzziuma @Dr_Professor83 @Worst @Liquidhate @matt245 @LANJI CUCKSMOKE @Cross_Marian @MonochromeYoru @park_min young @ZoroMazino @Kagu Nyan @Admiral Maynard

@U c 4 up da idly @Law-sama @Little Wing @Suave Slav @Kvothe Kingkiller @Surgeon of death @Nel-Zel fiasco @Yoshioka Seijuro @Fisher Tiger @Light D Lamperouge @zorojurou @mugiwalaw @Robin swan @Owl Ki @style @Krusher1357 @Croci @Sslayer @Bepo @Shadowlord123 @Luslec @TheAncientCenturion@kom5 @Kucing Pencuri @Don DaSlayer @Yoru @Shisui @Wuuuke @Utsuro @notAfanboy @Astolfo @Mr.9000 @Courier @Jorden625 @Akai2 @Pantheos @Juliet @FreezyBreeze @PerfectHie @IceWitch @Power @NAMELESS @Tobra @BangOO🍅 @Gladwing0 @Warchief Sanji D Goat @zenox @Indigo's Lament @Seven7

@FloriGlori @Leo @DizzyBrows @uyuu @Kucing Pencuri @Arara @Yukihime @Zoro @Luffy bin Dragon @Senfret @sidestreetboy @Yo Tan Wa @The White Crane @MUUGEN @Lax @Queek Hea D Taker @Alpha @ShimonoaZoro971 @Konstantis @gamaran @Blackknife @Kiwipom @djiayebee @Wh1p @Alpham @Zoroe @Butters @Lhulu @TheAncientCenturion @Toby D. Dog @Devilbat @Pot Goblin @Yuelyn @Longleg Larry @ZenZu @Sebastian @Embers Kaios @Yoho @Bisoromi Bear

Season 3 when (NGL Loki is Carrying marvel now)

Hopefully Doctor Strange sequel will be worth watching. Because I hold zero expectations from Shang chi , The Avenger , new captain America , thor was ruined.

:whitepress:

My dude literally became Time

This was an excellent season finale I do wonder is loki gonna be written out the story or will this whole time God thing become a major plot point

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer

Loki learns the true nature of "Glorious Purpose" as he rectifies the past in the gripping finale.

Episode 6 is out now!!!!

@Natalija @RayanOO @Marimo_420 @Lindltaylor @Dark Admiral @Jew D. Boy @Oblivion @GrandmasterChef Zonji @Jaguark101 @Luffy is the mc @imacub @mly90 @Koinboin @SHIHI @Kromage911 @hedera__helix @Reborn @Missy @AL sama @I'mTired @Gol D. Roger @Udell @Rivaille @NotTommy @Usopp Haoshoku Haki @Veku @Gari @Bounty @TheKnightOfTheSea @Doggo @Haoshoku @hime @Nana @SmokedOut @ConquistadoR @Seth @Ekkologix @SDfear @RobertoTheOharaSurvivor @Zara @Vonal @Chrono @Peroroncino @Photon @h_zorothegoat @Adam 🍎 @Sasparan @Black_Leg_Wanji @Inzziuma @Dr_Professor83 @Worst @Liquidhate @matt245 @LANJI CUCKSMOKE @Cross_Marian @MonochromeYoru @park_min young @ZoroMazino @Kagu Nyan @Admiral Maynard

@U c 4 up da idly @Law-sama @Little Wing @Suave Slav @Kvothe Kingkiller @Surgeon of death @Nel-Zel fiasco @Yoshioka Seijuro @Fisher Tiger @Light D Lamperouge @zorojurou @mugiwalaw @Robin swan @Owl Ki @style @Krusher1357 @Croci @Sslayer @Bepo @Shadowlord123 @Luslec @TheAncientCenturion@kom5 @Kucing Pencuri @Don DaSlayer @Yoru @Shisui @Wuuuke @Utsuro @notAfanboy @Astolfo @Mr.9000 @Courier @Jorden625 @Akai2 @Pantheos @Juliet @FreezyBreeze @PerfectHie @IceWitch @Power @NAMELESS @Tobra @BangOO🍅 @Gladwing0 @Warchief Sanji D Goat @zenox @Indigo's Lament @Seven7

@FloriGlori @Leo @DizzyBrows @uyuu @Kucing Pencuri @Arara @Yukihime @Zoro @Luffy bin Dragon @Senfret @sidestreetboy @Yo Tan Wa @The White Crane @MUUGEN @Lax @Queek Hea D Taker @Alpha @ShimonoaZoro971 @Konstantis @gamaran @Blackknife @Kiwipom @djiayebee @Wh1p @Alpham @Zoroe @Butters @Lhulu @TheAncientCenturion @Toby D. Dog @Devilbat @Pot Goblin @Yuelyn @Longleg Larry @ZenZu @Sebastian @Embers Kaios @Yoho @Bisoromi Bear
my man cant live without a friends but in the end he choose to be alone rather seeing his friends dead :peperain::peperain::peperain:

I

Indigo

That shit was peak fiction, awesome series, awesome finale, awesome season, just perfection lmao

Loki makes me feel okay with how shit the MCU is, because at least the current decisions got us Loki S1 and S2.

Yeah, this is the series finale most likely

first episode of S1 and last episode of S2 are called Glorious Purpose, it's a loop
Post automatically merged:

oh my god, that was so good

Last edited by a moderator:

Tyrant MUUGEN

呪のろいの王おう
That shit was peak fiction, awesome series, awesome finale, awesome season, just perfection lmao

Loki makes me feel okay with how shit the MCU is, because at least the current decisions got us Loki S1 and S2.

Yeah, this is the series finale most likely

first episode of S1 and last episode of S2 are called Glorious Purpose, it's a loop
Post automatically merged:

oh my god, that was so good

firstly how the heck did you find these bad boys I couldn’t spot a single one haha

But yes Loki finale was fucking insaaaaane!!! I’ve been telling everyone since s1 this is the best series and s2 is only going to be crazier. The superhero transition scene is by far my favorite but that entire sequence was something else.

do you know if the directors and writers are separate from the main ones at Disney for mcu?

Season 3 when (NGL Loki is Carrying marvel now)

Hopefully Doctor Strange sequel will be worth watching. Because I hold zero expectations from Shang chi , The Avenger , new captain America , thor was ruined.

:whitepress:
Shang chi is underrated asf it’s been my favorite from the latest batch of films well that and wakanda forever.
My dude literally became Time

This was an excellent season finale I do wonder is loki gonna be written out the story or will this whole time God thing become a major plot point
Major plot point later on in the story. Can’t wait for that Thor lol reunion
He's definitely gonna be playing the molecule man role in Avengers Kang Dynasty and Avengers Secret Wars.
I was thinking the same thing, I’m fucking stoked
I don't even know if he will be interacting with the same People he countered in the past or them from another universe.

Loki is hard carrying Marvel like Iron man did in first 3 phase.
not at the beginning I think Sylvie and Morbius will look for a way to find him, while he’ll learn to control space and time even further his powers were already too insane where he had to be removed for the next part of phase 4/5 whatever were in rn