• ⭐️

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta

Jaguark101

"Dreams are Messages from the Deep"
‎‎

I'm Sorry i just want to make a Loki thread so we might be able to share our thoughts about today episode.
So without further a due, drop your thoughts about today episode and vote the rate for today episode!! (if you already watching the episode)
Thank you :optimistic:
@djnhsly @GrandmasterChef Zonji @Constantine @Shisui_038 @Kiwipom etc.​
Add me to that tag list as well please! hopefully we can do this weekly!

A great first episode! I was glad that they didn't waste any time (lol) and got straight into the TVA stuff. Loki's development was really great and him admitting that he doesn't like hurting others was very great moment for his character, Owen Wilson is great as always (waiting for him to say "wow"). The production design was great! it felt like I was watching an MCU movie, they definitely didn't spare any expense for this show. Really looking forward to next weeks episode!

They talked about a "Multiversal War"... I hope this means the MCU is setting up for "Secret Wars" because that is the biggest thing they could do after the "Infinity Saga". God Emperor Doom please!

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Fun episode, they were right to say this is linking more into future movies. Loki is literally gonna burn this shit time bureaucracy down and cause the Multiverse (of madness).

I know comic book fans apparently got hinted at other things like something called the nightmare so that’s interesting. Wonder what that’s all about.

Seems like people think it’s gonna be Lady Loki(somehow) over a duplicate of Tom. So super interested in that encounter.

I have just watched it, and I think it's a good episode. Tom Hiddleston's acting is amazing as always, especially the part when he saw the future. Owen Wilson's acting as Mobius is great too, was hoping him to say "wow" though lol. I'm excited they talked about the multiverse on this episode, I hope they are really setting up for Secret Wars, but well who knows what they're planning.

Anyway, I'm curious about the devil that Mobius and the kid were talking about at the church, especially with the devil painting on the glass. Could this mean Marvel give a little tease about Mephisto in the future? I don't know, and I don't want to expect things too much (just like what they did with Ralph Bonner). Also it'd be interesting if the "evil Loki" at the end turns out to be Lady Loki.

Overall, I enjoy the episode, and just like the usual MCU films/series, they always set things up and build hype slowly (at steady pace) to make us curious and excited on what they might be planning on right now.

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
:amazing: It’s finallly here

It’s pretty solid for a first episode. I don’t like the idea that TVA gets to decide on the fate of everything and dictate how everyone’s life is supposed to go. When Loki was talking about how this is the place in the universe with the most power, you know what he’s thinking 😈

Destroy them all or take them over, Loki :catblush:
Loki does what he wants and a bunch of bureaucrats can’t stop him 🤷🏻‍♀️

Also I really hope the female Loki theory is true, that would be awesome. A badass female villain is always welcomed

I have just watched it, and I think it's a good episode. Tom Hiddleston's acting is amazing as always, especially the part when he saw the future. Owen Wilson's acting as Mobius is great too, was hoping him to say "wow" though lol. I'm excited they talked about the multiverse on this episode, I hope they are really setting up for Secret Wars, but well who knows what they're planning.

Anyway, I'm curious about the devil that Mobius and the kid were talking about at the church, especially with the devil painting on the glass. Could this mean Marvel give a little tease about Mephisto in the future? I don't know, and I don't want to expect things too much (just like what they did with Ralph Bonner). Also it'd be interesting if the "evil Loki" at the end turns out to be Lady Loki.

Overall, I enjoy the episode, and just like the usual MCU films/series, they always set things up and build hype slowly (at steady pace) to make us curious and excited on what they might be planning on right now.
Didn't Marvel confirm that this was not Mephisto? Besides, there are many Hell-Lords, not only him, it can be Nightmare, Satannish and etc. And i don't see his role in near future, especially when Doctor Strange's next villain will be Shuma-Gorath.

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
It's kinda ridiculous that Loki is the only one in the TVA when it's the Avengers that messed up the timeline

If Loki wasn't meant to escape with the tesseract in the first place, perhaps, TVA should of stopped the avengers from entering the 2012 timeline first. Loki in this timeline didn't make any mistakes, he isn't guilty of anything meanwhile Captain America (the real guilty one) is enjoying the rest of his life in another timeline with Peggy Carter 😤😤

Justice for Loki

Didn't Marvel confirm that this was not Mephisto? Besides, there are many Hell-Lords, not only him, it can be Nightmare, Satannish and etc. And i don't see his role in near future, especially when Doctor Strange's next villain will be Shuma-Gorath.
Oh, you're right, it could be Nightmare or the others. I was just speculating though. Can't wait for for Doc Strange 2 until next year.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
It's kinda ridiculous that Loki is the only one in the TVA when it's the Avengers that messed up the timeline

If Loki wasn't meant to escape with the tesseract in the first place, perhaps, TVA should of stopped the avengers from entering the 2012 timeline first. Loki in this timeline didn't make any mistakes, he isn't guilty of anything meanwhile Captain America (the real guilty one) is enjoying the rest of his life in another timeline with Peggy Carter 😤😤

Justice for Loki
lol yeah you’re right, Captain is quietly busting timeline while Loki didn’t even do it willingly

#resetcaptain #captainincourt

About the episode : it was nice, the rhythm in the beginning was weird but it’s normal it’s only the first episode. Obviously the moments where Loki saw his future were the best.

The change of character and Loki admitting his « weaknesses » was maybe too quick but okay.

Let’s see next episode that I will definitely watch

Last edited: