Loki Season 1 Discussion Thread

Rate the series

• ⭐️⭐️

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ⭐️

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Heavy spoiler warning if you haven't watched episode 2!

I've just watched episode 2 and it was great! Lady Loki turned out to be true and the creation of new timeline branches at the end really got me very excited. Maybe this is the "trigger" to the Multiverse happening, but who knows, we'll see.

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
Heavy spoiler warning if you haven't watched episode 2!

I've just watched episode 2 and it was great! Lady Loki turned out to be true and the creation of new timeline branches at the end really got me very excited. Maybe this is the "trigger" to the Multiverse happening, but who knows, we'll see.
yeah im little bit confused about the ending of this episode.
Is that mean Wanda heard her childrens screaming because of this branched timeline too?

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
Just finished watching the episode lol. The series is pretty nice.

A theory in the spoilers part.

This is not Lady Loki. It's the Enchantress.
> Firstly, she looks nothing like Loki. We saw the other variants and they all looked similar to Loki.

> Secondly, the actress, Sophia Di Martino, is naturally dark haired. She dyed her hair blonde for the role. Which if she were to be playing a variant of Loki would be an odd choice seeing as dark hair is Loki's trademark.

> Her powers are different. Loki even hints at that by letting us know she is using Enchantment. Enchantment=>Enchantress.

> While most credits addressed her as the variant

there was this one foreign that called her Sylvie

> Sylvie Lushton is the name of the Enchantress in the MARVEL COMIC UNIVERSE.

> Sylvie has already been mentioned, actually mentioned is a wrong word lol, but her name was seen in episode 2.

> Obviously Laufeydottir means Laufey's daughter, like Laufeyson means Laufey's son, so that's a plus for her being Lady Loki.

> Another possibility is that the character will be an amalgamation of Lady Loki and the Enchantress.

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess

> Firstly, she looks nothing like Loki. We saw the other variants and they all looked similar to Loki.

> Secondly, the actress, Sophia Di Martino, is naturally dark haired. She dyed her hair blonde for the role. Which if she were to be playing a variant of Loki would be an odd choice seeing as dark hair is Loki's trademark.

> Her powers are different. Loki even hints at that by letting us know she is using Enchantment. Enchantment=>Enchantress.

> Sylvie has already been mentioned, actually mentioned is a wrong word lol, but her name was seen in episode 2.

> Obviously Laufeydottir means Laufey's daughter, like Laufeyson means Laufey's son, so that's a plus for her being Lady Loki.

> Another possibility is that the character will be an amalgamation of Lady Loki and the Enchantress.
damn you actually dug through it lmao

that's really cool, I didn't notice those details. I believe you :catsweat:

Lady Loki with black hair ftw

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer

I read some of this theories even Miss Minutes theories while eating lunch yesterday.

But thanks for your thoughts sis. :catsweat:

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
Lady Loki with black hair ftw
I hope so.

I read some of this theories even Miss Minutes theories while eating lunch yesterday.

But thanks for your thoughts sis. :catsweat:
Oh which ones are those?

I read one about Ravonna Renslayer. For those unfamiliar with the comics, Renslayer is Kang the Conqueror's love interest. The theory is that the time Keepers aren't real and everything is controlled by Kang, who deletes what he and Renslayer want.

Wow, I didn't think about the Enchantress until I read this, now it makes sense. Thank you for the explanation.

Most probably the last point. Movies doesnt exactly follow the comics
Post automatically merged:

Who wanna bet this whole thing is a farce like Loki said? :sus:

Last edited: