General & Others Lolda will never have Togashi's talent for writing groups of villains.

Sorry to say, but Togashi can maintain that level of consistency solely because he takes breaks, and has long periods of time to think about, and flesh out his characters. I love HxH as much as the next guy, but give Oda or other mangakas months/years long breaks every arc, and they can do the same thing.

The man took one break throughout the entirety of Yu Yu Hakusho's 4 year run, and towards the end of that manga, it became almost unbearable to read, and had one of the worst endings to any series. What do you think HxH's quality would be like if Togashi didn't take the amount of breaks that he does when he got writer fatigued after just 4 years of YYH, and he was still young back then?

Sorry to say, but Togashi can maintain that level of consistency solely because he takes breaks, and has long periods of time to think about, and flesh out his characters. I love HxH as much as the next guy, but give Oda or other mangakas months/years long breaks every arc, and they can do the same thing.

The man took one break throughout the entirety of Yu Yu Hakusho's 4 year run, and towards the end of that manga, it became almost unbearable to read, and had one of the worst endings to any series. What do you think HxH's quality would be like if Togashi didn't take the amount of breaks that he does?
He would still be good since he doesn't centee the whole show on the MC by forcing plots and doing retcons

He would still be good since he doesn't centee the whole show on the MC by forcing plots and doing retcons
No, he wouldn't. He butchered the ending of Yu Yu Hakusho, because he suffered from writers fatigue after only consistently writing for 4 years. I shudder to think of what HxH would have become if he attempted to write non stop for that series as well.

I dont think Oda has interest to make great villains groups. First because half of the members of villains groups in OP are composed by goofy characters. Other reason is because these groups are there for just one arc.
There is only 2 villains groups that appear along the series: Gorosei and BBP. And we basically dont know anything about them

The man took one break throughout the entirety of Yu Yu Hakusho's 4 year run, and towards the end of that manga, it became almost unbearable to read, and had one of the worst endings to any series. What do you think HxH's quality would be like if Togashi didn't take the amount of breaks that he does when he got writer fatigued after just 4 years of YYH, and he was still young back then?
Didn't YYH have literally no ending at all in the manga?