Versus Battle Lord Boros (Anime Version) vs Vegeta (Saiyajin-Arc)

Vegeta wins with the ape, otherwise Boros takes it. Both planet busters at their max, except one has regeneration.
Isn't Boros just multi continent level due to the fact that he is only able to destroy the surface of the Earth? Meanwhile base Vegeta was about to destroy Earth with his Garlic Gun if Goku didn't overpower him with his Kamehameha. Base Vegeta should do the job honestly.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Vegeta wins with the ape, otherwise Boros takes it. Both planet busters at their max, except one has regeneration.
Changing your mind you have my friend ^^ ?

They can’t. Vegeta is stronger than Raditz who can stomp moon busters. Boros is only surface wiper and Garou should be around there as well.

They wouldn’t do well in DBZ, like at all lmfao.

S

Shuyaku

Changing your mind you have my friend ^^ ?
Manga Boros is a surface wiper, that version would lose here and to Raditz as well. Anime Boros is leagues more powerful lol, even his regeneration is better.

Though i don't know if he'd lose to Raditz even in his manga counterpart, he has other things to make up for the difference in firepower, so i probably take that back.

Last edited by a moderator:
Isn't Boros just multi continent level due to the fact that he is only able to destroy the surface of the Earth? Meanwhile base Vegeta was about to destroy Earth with his Garlic Gun if Goku didn't overpower him with his Kamehameha. Base Vegeta should do the job honestly.
Aren't the Cybermen planet busters?

How could Vegeta lose when Cybermen are Boros Level?

S

Shuyaku

Aren't the Cybermen planet busters?

How could Vegeta lose when Cybermen are Boros Level?
Gallick Gun is canonically a planet busting attack and Vegeta's strongest (in base), make what you will of that. But like i said Vegeta wins with the ape.

Gallick Gun is canonically a planet busting attack and Vegeta's strongest (in base), make what you will of that. But like i said Vegeta wins with the ape.
But the problem is that meteoric burst was a final move that doesn't have more uses than the one time he uses it apparently.

And if you want to high ball then you can give Boros two uses of meteoric burst

Is Gallick Gun that limited? S Vegeta in base only two uses of it and he's drained?

S

Shuyaku

But the problem is that meteoric burst was a final move that doesn't have more uses than the one time he uses it apparently.

And if you want to high ball then you can give Boros two uses of meteoric burst

Is Gallick Gun that limited? S Vegeta in base only two uses of it and he's drained?
Meteoric Burst is a form, you mean the collapsing star roaring cannon is a limited move, which yeah is true, it drains all of his energy.

I have no idea, i don't recall anything indicating he can use it more than once at that point in time.

Meteoric Burst is a form, you mean the collapsing star roaring cannon is a limited move, which yeah is true, it drains all of his energy.

I have no idea, i don't recall anything indicating he can use it more than once at that point in time.
So Vegeta should be better since his planet buster isn't stated to be so limited as Boros'

S

Shuyaku

But s it stated to drain Vegeta of all his energy like Boros?
Eh, Boros at that point was insanely exhausted from the toll Meteoric Burst had on him + regenerating which takes up stamina, he did state he used his remaining energy to launch the final attack, so he wasn't at full health, i could claim he could use it more than once but there is really no proof he can same for Vegeta, regardless if it downs him or not. It's his strongest base attack that he hasn't shown to be able to launch multiple times in the SA.

AL sama

Red Haired
gallick gun is same as kamehameha and isn't limited but it drains a lot of energy

I think it shouldn't be a problem to use it 4 times in base form

Last edited:
But s it stated to drain Vegeta of all his energy like Boros?
Vegeta clearly needed a lot of energy for Galick Gun

Gokus Kamehameha was stronger as Galick Gun but i took almost the rest of Gokus energy.After Vegeta got hit,he was almost down,barely able to do shit.The only thing he was able to do was to create the orb to transform him into his Monkeyform to get A)Stronger and Faster.And B)Refresh his Energy.

Pretty much everything speaks for the fact that vegeta cannot use his galick gun several times in a row,before he has not recharged his energy

AL sama

Red Haired
Vegeta clearly needed a lot of energy for Galick Gun

Gokus Kamehameha was stronger as Galick Gun but i took almost the rest of Gokus energy.After Vegeta got hit,he was almost down,barely able to do shit.The only thing he was able to do was to create the orb to transform him into his Monkeyform to get A)Stronger and Faster.And B)Refresh his Energy.

Pretty much everything speaks for the fact that vegeta cannot use his galick gun several times in a row,before he has not recharged his energy
I mean he wasted a lot of energy before that tho