Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No he will lose but appear again

• No he won’t lose and be a fight after

• Total voters

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
Low key the strongest character in the series. Haven't seen him the past couple of chaps, something is brewing.
Post automatically merged:

A certain fanclub - no names - still thinks Kizaru will be beaten by a pasta chef EoS. What absolute garbage.
What I find funny about that is they think it's a matchup because he kicks, but he's only ever kicked fodders. Any opponent worth a lick he hasn't even thought of kicking.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Low key the strongest character in the series. Haven't seen him the past couple of chaps, something is brewing.

What I find funny about that is they think it's a matchup because he kicks, but he's only ever kicked fodders. Any opponent worth a lick he hasn't even thought of kicking.
I really wouldn't expect this unnamed community to have any sensibility when picking future opponents. They also were fervent that Sanji would help fight Katakuri due to FS and Sanji specializing in CoO.

Lets pray for Mihawk if Kiz he sent after him
You think Kizaru is stronger ? i think it could go either way but i'm placing my money on Kizaru because Kizaru looked better so far

Plus Mihawk has to attach to a major organization to stay relevant , but right now he has none while Kizaru is attached to Marines/World Government , the most massive powers in One Piece world

But still if Oden could give Kaido a big scar like that , then Mihawk should be extremely lethal ( but i think Awakened Kizaru could very well be extremely lethal as well )

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
You think Kizaru is stronger ? i think it could go either way but i'm placing my money on Kizaru because Kizaru looked better so far
We are here to wank Kizaru and he is in my top 3 favorite character but I don't really think Kiz is stronger than Mihawk. I see them around the same level with maybe Mihawk extreme diffing in a fair 1 vs 1.

But I think Kizaru will surprise us later down in the story so we never know, I think he will be involved in Vegapunk arc and things will be crazy. Kizaru for smartest guy in North blue, and smartest guy after Vegapunk with Beckman !

Haha best gif

New Kizaru faces

Last edited: