Character Discussion Luffy’s Character Growth: From Ignorant Rookie To Top Tier Pirate

I wanted to take a moment to acknowledge Luffy’s character growth from rookie pirate with no experience to true Yonko. When Luffy was a rookie pirate, he actually thought he could beat even one Admiral:

Now that Luffy is a fully fledged Yonko, one of the four most powerful pirates in the OP world and soon to be the Pirate King, he knows better:

Now acknowledging that he can’t possibly fight and defeat an Admiral. Luffy has truly reached the level of the great pirates who came before him. Whitebeard was also too much of a coward to face the Navy until his death:

Kaido took hostages to win his battles:

Roger was too much of a coward to face any Admirals or even Big Job:

Little Figarland Jr relies on his daddy for protection:

Yonko Blackbeard ran from Akainu, then ran from CP-0, then was scared to death of fighting Kuzan even with his whole crew helping him:

It is truly humbling to see our main character go from ignorant rookie who actually thought he could fight an Admiral, to now reaching the level of the chickens who came before him, who all knew they never had what it took to face the Navy and always fought like cowards.

Goda!!!

@MarineHQ @SakazOuki @The White Crane @Kurozumi Wiwi @Extravlad @kurwa @silverfire @scoobie3 @Apollo @AkainuTheGrimReaper @ZenZu @Wuuuke @haxxor @God Buggy @TheKnightOfTheSea @Sentinel @Playa4321 @Owl Ki @Blackbeard
:milaugh:

Further emphasizing how your own point of weaker characters escaping stronger characters was stupid, just like every one of your waste-of-time posts lol.
I expect both the Holy Knights and Admirals to be pretty strong, I'm just fucking with you because you dedicate all of your time on this forum to making troll threads.
I haven't even busted out my go-to "Buggy dodged Akainu and reacted to Kizaru's laser" stuff, lol.

I wanted to take a moment to acknowledge Luffy’s character growth from rookie pirate with no experience to true Yonko. When Luffy was a rookie pirate, he actually thought he could beat even one Admiral:

Now that Luffy is a fully fledged Yonko, one of the four most powerful pirates in the OP world and soon to be the Pirate King, he knows better:

Now acknowledging that he can’t possibly fight and defeat an Admiral. Luffy has truly reached the level of the great pirates who came before him. Whitebeard was also too much of a coward to face the Navy until his death:

Yonko Blackbeard ran from Akainu, then ran from CP-0, then was scared to death of fighting Kuzan even with his whole crew helping him:

It is truly humbling to see our main character go from ignorant rookie who actually thought he could fight an Admiral, to now reaching the level of the chickens who came before him, who all knew they never had what it took to face the Navy and always fought like cowards.

Goda!!!

@MarineHQ @SakazOuki @The White Crane @Kurozumi Wiwi @Extravlad @kurwa @silverfire @scoobie3 @Apollo @AkainuTheGrimReaper @ZenZu @Wuuuke @haxxor @God Buggy @TheKnightOfTheSea @Sentinel @Playa4321 @Owl Ki @Blackbeard
Lol nice thread.

Goda!!!

Ok now your going to far :lusalty: