Powers & Abilities Luffy already awakened his devil fruit?

There’s many times that Luffy talks to his devil fruit, remember the fight beetween dofi where he ordered his devil fruit to chase doflamingo? Or when Luffy uses his snake man form to chase kataruki…

Is this the foreshadowing of awakening? What do you guys think?

Who the fuck knows, I for example–as many others–pointed out that Luffy being able to grow additional arms in gear 4th is strange and very similar to DF awakening.

Now that we found out that Law and (maybe even Kid) had their DF awakened then it could be that Luffy's gear 4th is the result of a DF awakening as well.

Who the fuck knows, I for example–as many others–pointed out that Luffy being able to grow additional arms in gear 4th is strange and very similar to DF awakening.

Now that we found out that Law and (maybe even Kid) had their DF awakened then it could be that Luffy's gear 4th is the result of a DF awakening as well.
Yeah the best one of this example is how luffy had a conversation with his fevil fruit like ordering it around to chase someone

Isn't those additional arms Anime thing only? I guess they are not real.

Luffy isn't awakened yet. Both Doffy and Katakuri would know if he was. Probably Kaido too.