Speculations Luffy and Kidd take down Kaido in Chapter 1024?

Luffy lost two times against crocodile. Onigashima might be stopped by another character
True. But Imo this current rooftop fight has the implications/feeling of the final fight. I think they will take Kaido down at the dawn. But we’ll have to wait and see. It’s not crazy to think they’ll lose again, I just doubt it. I can seem them being downed or near it when we go back to the roof though.

I count 9 Legit Enemies Downstairs,If Each of them gets 1-2 chapters of focus, and the off chance that one of them gets Taken out Easily to hype someone up, Its possible for it to be done in 17 chapters, However Oda would have to start fleshing out fights next chapter for this to work. Meaning 1008. Which is lookin real possible considering there's not much to do downstairs other than fight at this point.
First Oda has to set up Chopper’s fight (assuming he isn’t tag teaming Queen), which takes at least a chapter. Then, Oda has to set up Sanji’s and Yamato’s fights, which will take at least 2 chapters. Oda also has to do something with the Scabbards and Oden subplot, which takes at least a chapter. Oda also has to do something with the Orochi/Fukurokuju plot, which takes at least a chapter. So that’s five chapters before any main enemy goes down, only 12 chapters to go. Let’s say the 5 Numbers to go down, and every F5 takes one chapter each, then that’s 6 chapters, 6 to go. Let’s say every All Star only takes one chapter, though they would probably take at least 2 to go down if a F5 gets 1 chapter. That leaves us with only 3 chapters to go, and there’s no wya the rooftop fight ends in 3 chapters. Oda would still need to devote time to the Big Mom plot, the Perospero plot, potentially the other BM pirates plot, something involving Hawkins since he hasn’t done anything yet, and Drake and Apoo would probably also get some spotlight.

Chapter 824: Kidd gets captured by Kaido

Chapter 924: Luffy gets captured by Kaido and meets Kidd

Could chapter 1024 be the chapter where Kaido falls to the two conquerers that he captured, or is this pattern just a coincidence? If you guys don’t think it’s a coincidence, then what do you believe will happen in 1024? I believe in chapter 1024 Luffy and Kidd will either take down Kaido or have some sort of face off where they clash conquerers haki.
I don't think that number is a casuality, I think in that chapter there will be the CoC clash (it's to soon for Kaido's fall, which will happen around chapter 1040 imo)

Reggie we gotta a better chance of giving rerere anal than this ....

Could chapter 1024 be the chapter where Kaido falls to the two conquerers that he captured, or is this pattern just a coincidence? If you guys don’t think it’s a coincidence, then what do you believe will happen in 1024? I believe in chapter 1024 Luffy and Kidd will either take down Kaido or have some sort of face off where they clash conquerers haki.

I don't think we will see his down fall that early, let's not forget that BM is up there as well and they are fighting together. Something must happen to make them fight separately like if whom we have seen in the last chapter is really Oden then he can fight against kaido together with yamato and one of the WG up there and an other group fights BM.

Kaido won't fall in chapter 1024 for me it's way too soon, and firstly I don't see Kid giving Kaido the last blow with Luffy.

I think Luffy will end Kaido on his own at some point in the 1v1 fight.

In my opinion the fight will be similar to that of Doflamingo, that is to say that there will be help from several people but in the end Luffy will end his enemy on his own.

And 1024 is way too early for me there are so many things to deal with like the defeat of the Tobiroppo, the defeat of the calamities, the intrigues on Momonosuke, the unforeseen things that happen in the arc and others. ..

And then personally I see Luffy and his comrades losing that first fight on the roof

Luffy lost twice against Crocodile before winning I think the pattern can be repeated against Kaido as well.

It's better to follow Patterns that Oda almost always used in Long Arcs against a Powerful Villain & it is as follows:
  • Volume 98 --- From Chapter 985 to 994 --- Focus on Nine Scabbards & Volume Cover was Dedicated for them
    • Focused on Scabbards Side of the Story & giving them their Time to Shine
  • Volume 99 --- From Chapter 995 to 1004 --- Focus on Worst Generation & Volume Cover will be about them
    • Focused on Worst Generation Side & how they are the ones to Fight Kaido
  • Volume 100 --- From Chapter 1005 to 1014 --- Focus on Beasts Pirates & Enemy Side & Volume Cover will be about them
    • Focuses on Highlighting Enemy Side & showing all their Match-Ups
  • Volume 101 --- From Chapter 1015 to 1024 --- Focus on Straw Hats & Ally Side & Volume Cover will be about them
    • Will Focus on Straw Hats & how they Defeat their Opponents & Shine
  • Volume 102 --- From Chapter 1025 to 1034 --- Focus on Final Fight & Hero vs Villain & Volume Cover will be about them
    • Will Focus on Final Fight between Kaido (+BM) & Whoever is left for Final Round (Luffy + Co.)
  • Volume 103 --- From Chapter 1035 to 1044 --- Focus on Post-Raid & Conclusion of Arc with a Final Cover about Wano
    • Will Focus on Concluding Story of Wano & Reveals + Build Up for what's Next
This is the Pattern that Oda mostly uses in such Arcs. And Volumes with such Covers & Focus will almost 100% Happen
However it's possible there will be an Extra Volume for perhaps another Flashback (BM & Kaido Past maybe) but it's least likely

Also there is a Pattern for Last Chapter of each Volume, is that it works as a Tease for the Content of Next Volume & like a Kickstart
And they are:

• Chapter 994 --- Return to Focus on Luffy & Zoro + Apoo gets Antidote + Yamato Action starts
    • This Chapter clearly is a Tease for Next Volume that will Focus on Worst Generation & Yamato/Ace
  • Chapter 1004 --- Return to Focus on Inside of Castle & the Fight against Beasts Pirates
    • This Chapter clearly is a Tease for Next Volume that will Focus on Enemy Side & who needs to be Taken Down soon
Now for Unreleased Chapters:

• Chapter 1014 --- Should be a Chapter that Focuses on SHs & a Tease that they will reach their Fights Conclusion in Next Volume
  • Chapter 1024 --- Should be End of Inside Castle & Pure Focus on Roof where we will get to see Start of Final Round
  • Chapter 1034 --- Should be Conclusion of Raid & Tease of how will Wano be from Now on
  • Chapter 1044 --- Should be completely Outside Wano
So yes, according to Oda's Pattern, Chapter 1024 should indeed be a Return to Roof Battle & Tease that Next Vol. will be Final Round.
However i believe that Kid was shown Lost in Chapter 824 & Kid + Luffy Lost in Chapter 924 then imo we should see Most Supernova Lost in Chapter 1024 & Kaido will have his "Won" Moment just like Doffy was Standing after Luffy ran out of Gear 4 & how Crocodile was Standing when Luffy fell due to Poison in 3rd Round & how Enel was Destroying Sky Island after Luffy Fell from the Ship ... etc