Theory Luffy and Nika

I recently read a book about some Celtic traditions. The author mentioned something interesting.
He wrote that the heart is like the sun of our body and that it’s an old symbol of shamanism.
I don’t know if Oda knew about this but it makes sense that Nika is the Sun God. His joyful heartbeat represents the sun but there’s more. The moon is a symbol for the brain.
And now look at this

Several theorist already mentioned that the closed/missing eye is a recurring element

The eyes are linked to the brain (moon) and one closed/missing eye could be a symbol for the quarter moon. So it’s probably a symbol for the D.

The moon is also illuminates the dark and probably the one who will beat Teach
This means that..
Zoro is a D. and will beat BB!

Nah jokes aside, it’s clearly a symbol for Luffy.
I think he’ll be the one eyed Pirate in the end

This also why Luffy was shown before the moon
he is literally both, the sun and the moon

There’s more
We know that there is Wano, the country of Gold and Shandora the City of Gold
Now look at Nika's weapons

One is a sword and a symbol for Wano
The spear is a symbol for Shandora. The spear has a weird shape and looks exactly like Noland's hair

I don’t know if those two kingdoms were the strongest allies of Nika or have a different connection to him but I know for sure that Wano and Shandora will be really really really important in the future and foreshadowed a lot

I already posted this in a previous thread but I also believe that Nika was a hairless monkey mink

Don’t forget this symbol on the bell

Luffy's Gear 5 form looks like Sulong
They have the same colour patterns

So Nika was probably a hairless monkey mink who wished to make people happy and liberate them from oppression and their suffering
His wish turned into reality and became the Gum Gum/ Nika Nika fruit. He ate the fruit and gained the most ridiculous power in the world