Character Discussion Luffy and Vivi aint cousin - Luvi is here to challenge Luna

Will Luvi become canon?

• Total voters
Luffy and Vivi aint cousin

Luffy x Vivi is a possibility

Does some chemestry exist between the two? I dont know discuss :catblush:

Which other strawhat could end up with vivi? I dont know discuss:catrude:

extra: no sure if this tweet is right, but Vivi stated that wanted to become the queen of pirate:

@AverageNamiEnjoyer dont take this topic to serious I am just speculating and having fun:madmonk:

Last edited:
do you have secret agenda to push SaNa?:myman:

or is a genuin idea about LuVi?:sadgrin:
Um, I've always shipped both LuVi and SaNa when I started the series.

Unlike other princesses, Luffy saved, Vivi was something more. She wasn't just a damsel in distress, she symbolically fought by Luffy, taught him how to show humility, taught him to be a leader, and what sealed the deal for me was Luffy's speech about Vivi's qualities.

Add that with Cobra giving her away, her refusing suitors (Like Tiger Lily except for Peter/MC) and saying she had her eye on someone...

Now add the same clan.

It's meant to be.

Um, I've always shipped both LuVi and SaNa when I started the series.

Unlike other princesses, Luffy saved, Vivi was something more. She wasn't just a damsel in distress, she symbolically fought by Luffy, taught him how to show humility, taught him to be a leader, and what sealed the deal for me was Luffy's speech about Vivi's qualities.

Add that with Cobra giving her away, her refusing suitors (Like Tiger Lily except for Peter/MC) and saying she had her eye on someone...

Now add the same clan.

It's meant to be.
so LuVi is a fated pair?:catblush: