Powers & Abilities Luffy Base Form x Luffy G4

So far Luffy G4 it seems a real joke at this raid. He would use G4 against Tobiroppo and Numbers while having adv armament that would hit them stronger and not having haki drawback?

As I see Luffy G4 x Kaido wasn't able to use adv armament. Why I think that? Luffy hit Kaido hard enough at chapter 1000. And while he was at G4 his attacks didn't seem so strong as Rec Roc. Not only that but Kaido tanked all Luffy's attack in G4. Remember that Kaido is faster than Luffy so he could dodge if he wanted. And that is what he did at 1009 when Luffy was about to use Red Roc again, also implying that Kaido has future sight?.

So in my mind Luffy can only use adv armament in base form, and it makes sense since G4 is based on basic armament all over his body so he can't use 2 types of the same colour at same time. But probably he can use G4 + adv conqueror? I bet we will see it.

But okay, adv armament > G4 and not have drawback. Or it does? If Red Roc is the only adv armament attack from Luffy, he only used once at 1000 and then failed at 1009. So he can't use 2 times in a row. That would explain why he went into G4 even knowing that he still has that drawback.

I'm a Luffy hater doing my best to explain Luffy's choices. Otherwise he would look dumb, immature and not the fighting genius Oda and fanboys used to say he is.