Current Events Luffy captured and Zoro vs Kizaru confirmed

What will happen next?

• Total voters
This latest chapter 1105 basically confirms that Luffy will be captured again (is there any arc he isn't captured at all?) since he can barely move and is surrounded by marines that surely has kairoseki since they are dealing with a crew that has some DFs users on it.

And this chapter happily reminds us that Kizaru is a swordsman

Now with Luffy out of game there is no one who can stop Kizaru either than Zoro. Zoro being busy with Lucci is no longer requested by plot so this fight ends next chapter and the main fight of the arc Zoro vs Kizaru a battle to the death begins.

This latest chapter 1105 basically confirms that Luffy will be captured again (is there any arc he isn't captured at all?) since he can barely move and is surrounded by marines that surely has kairoseki since they are dealing with a crew that has some DFs users on it.

And this chapter happily reminds us that Kizaru is a swordsman

Now with Luffy out of game there is no one who can stop Kizaru either than Zoro. Zoro being busy with Lucci is no longer requested by plot so this fight ends next chapter and the main fight of the arc Zoro vs Kizaru a battle to the death begins.
True Kizaru showing off his sword skill had me hyped too.

Well at least most Zoro fans have balls unlike another crowd lol
I think if it happen ( Im unsure if zoro vs kizaru will conclude if it start) the zoro fans and the anti zoro vs kizaru gangs gonna have a discussion. Only way it doesnt happen is if dragon show up in the next 5 chapters.
Post automatically merged:

The way kizaru cut it was peak, sanji couldnt even react.

I think if it happen ( Im unsure if zoro vs kizaru will conclude if it start) the zoro fans and the anti zoro vs kizaru gangs gonna have a discussion. Only way it doesnt happen is if dragon show up in the next 5 chapters.

The way kizaru cut it was peak, sanji couldnt even react.
BB is coming, Vegapunk secret is coming, Dragon is on the other side of the world..

Herrera became a Kizaru wanker because he thought Zoro would fight him and now he’s too deep to pull out

:ihaha:
I was always a Kizaru fan because of his DF and personality but more because of his DF.

How many times do people push Zoro fighting X person only to be proven wrong every time?
Please remind us when we were wrong?

We were right about Zoro fighting Fujitora back at Dressrosa. He fought Kaido AND Big Mom at Wano while still fighting King. He fought Kaku and Lucci at Egghead. Kizaru on loading maybe even Saturn although he can probably just knock him out releasing his CoC.

We were wrong about Vergo and Doflamingo only(of course I won't count Plot Cage as fighting Doffy)?

Hell we were right even about Kuma back at Thriller Bark and he already fought Kizaru at Sabaody while Luffy didn't no way he ain't showing Kizaru how much he grew since then.

There is a very high probability that Zoro already defeated Lucci...and Jimbe will take Zoro to where Kizaru is.
Zoro haters right now

BB is coming, Vegapunk secret is coming, Dragon is on the other side of the world..
BB himself isnt coming he is busy laughting at the Law he crushed, vegapunk already admited he is fodders who lost control over his own creation, dragon is still in kamakala even if he is super fast it will take another 5-10 chapters in that amount alot of fights/clash will happen.

BB himself isnt coming he is busy laughting at the Law he crushed, vegapunk already admited he is fodders who lost control over his own creation, dragon is still in kamakala even if he is super fast it will take another 5-10 chapters in that amount alot of fights/clash will happen.
Yeah sorry, I meant BB pirates.

But yeah, unless Dragon has teleport it wouldn't make much sense, Kuma did it by flying through the skies and Dragon is just one man fraud.