Powers & Abilities Luffy has only used one adv coc attack on Egghead. Zoro has yet to use any adv coc attack on egghead or only used it once

oda must b saving luffy for elbaf even so w out acoc he’s been doing great this arc fought just abt every enemy except for one so uh imagine luffy using acoc here it’d b an even greater performance

I don't see why adCoC would not be used in a panel, specifically stating Luffy using all of his haki along with his awakening, where Kaidou took like the longest time getting up from.
I didn't say "if it doesn't have flowing lightning it can't possibly be ACoC", all I'm saying is that flowing lightning is the only definitive way to say ACoC was used, unless you can show a panel of flowing lightning from the fist/weapon and it being confirmed non-ACoC?
Nah he doesn't, lightning bolts have never been an indicator of ACoC, only a singular stream of lightning flowing from the fist/weapon has been consistent so far

That isn't to say that an attack can't be ACoC if it doesn't have that, but it does mean you're stepping into headcanon territory by arguing it
Luffy very well could have used ACoC against Kizaru, both for the kick and WSG, just like Zoro very well could've used it against Nusjuro and Lucci, but without flowing lightning, it's just headcanon imo.

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
I didn't say "if it doesn't have flowing lightning it can't possibly be ACoC", all I'm saying is that flowing lightning is the only definitive way to say ACoC was used, unless you can show a panel of flowing lightning from the fist/weapon and it being confirmed non-ACoC?
Zoro doesn't have an identical panel/type of move which was confirmed adCoC like the Kaidou/Kizaru panel.

Continuous stream = confirmed CoC
But a statement is even a bigger confirmation, being as though it looks nearly identical to the attack used on Kaidou, and that prior to that attack we never saw haki streaks from Luffy that large on egghead, there is less than a 1% chance it wasn't adCoC.

Zoro doesn't have an identical panel/type of move which was confirmed adCoC like the Kaidou/Kizaru panel.

Continuous stream = confirmed CoC
But a statement is even a bigger confirmation, being as though it looks nearly identical to the attack used on Kaidou, and that prior to that attack we never saw haki streaks that large on egghead, there is less than a 1% chance it wasn't adCoC.
There is no statement saying it was used against Kizaru, you're comparing two entirely different scenes.

If there isn't a statement or if it doesn't have flowing lightning like the panels I posted previously, then it's headcanon to say it's ACoC.

ZenZu

There is no statement saying it was used against Kizaru, you're comparing two entirely different scenes.

If there isn't a statement or if it doesn't have flowing lightning like the panels I posted previously, then it's headcanon to say it's ACoC.
Sure, a lot of things are headcanon including Luffy being stronger than Zoro, we just use the most likely probability, especially when there's overwhelming support.

F

Foul Legacy

And then bro says Ashura is AdCoC and debating lightening here.
:ihaha::ihaha:
Hypocrisy at it's peak.

And then bro says Ashura is AdCoC and debating lightening here.
:ihaha::ihaha:
Hypocrisy at it's peak.
I don't have a problem with saying Zoro hasn't used ACoC on Egghead as long as you guys do the same for Luffy, but the thing is you don't, you guys have argued for well over a year that WSG and the kick on Kizaru were ACoC even though they have a fraction the lightning Zoro had against Lucci and Nusjuro.

ZenZu

An arbitrary difference you created, visually they're identical.
You mean the only difference that matters? Haki streaks on clash is not an indicator of anything when there were no signs of buildup prior to the clash.

Luffy vs Kaidou IIRC had the haki streaks prior to clashing.

Zoro with Leopard hunt was atleast an attack, so there's a solid case it was advCoC, Zoro clashing with Gandhi tells us absolutely nothing, it's not even 50/50 adCoC, more likely advCoC was not used.

You mean the only difference that matters? Haki streaks on clash is not an indicator of anything when there were no signs of buildup prior to the clash.

Luffy vs Kaidou IIRC had the haki streaks prior to clashing.

Zoro with Leopard hunt was atleast an attack, so there's a solid case it was advCoC, Zoro clashing with Gandhi tells us absolutely nothing, it's not even 50/50 adCoC, more likely advCoC was not used.
It doesn't matter, you're pretending it does just to cope, it's like me saying one has five lightning streaks and the other doesn't so they're not the same
:seriously:
What's most likely is clearly subjective, you want to say WSG being ACoC was most likely is fine, but I'll say ACoC being used against Nusjuro is far more likely than not

ZenZu

It doesn't matter, you're pretending it does just to cope, it's like me saying one has five lightning streaks and the other doesn't so they're not the same
:seriously:
What's most likely is clearly subjective, you want to say WSG being ACoC was most likely is fine, but I'll say ACoC being used against Nusjuro is far more likely than not
Idek what you're saying anymore, you posted a pic of two characters being thrown back after a clash. Lightning during clashes have always been a thing. There is no indication that was adCoC, whereas Kaidou vs Luffy had clear indicators.

Idek what you're saying anymore, you posted a pic of two characters being thrown back after a clash. Lightning during clashes have always been a thing. There is no indication that was adCoC, whereas Kaidou vs Luffy had clear indicators.
If Luffy and Kaido's clash is confirmed ACoC and it looks identical to Zoro and Nusjuro's clash, why isn't that ACoC? You're doing the exact same thing with WSG no? It looked similar to the confirmed ACoC used against Kaido according to you.