Powers & Abilities Luffy having Joy Boys Haki is proven in this chapter

Is Luffy only alive due to Joy Boys Haki

• Total voters
Luffy WAS BORN AS JOYBOY. The fruit has nothing to do with Luffy being joyboy.

Luffy was alreafy interestef in pirates before he met Shanks. He was already obessesd with freedom before he met Shanks, that obsession can only come from joyboy's soul.

Oda has stated that Luffy eas interested in piravy before he met Shanks in the vivre card databook.

Roger was Joyboy's incarnation before Luffy. The same soul has been reincarnating.

Luffy WAS BORN AS JOYBOY. The fruit has nothing to do with Luffy being joyboy.

Luffy was alreafy interestef in pirates before he met Shanks. He was already obessesd with freedom before he met Shanks, that obsession can only come from joyboy's soul.

Oda has stated that Luffy eas interested in piravy before he met Shanks in the vivre card databook.

Roger was Joyboy's incarnation before Luffy. The same soul has been reincarnating.
Where did you read all that?
Luffy being born as Joy Boy
Roger being incarnation of Joy Boy

I have been saying it for a while now, that Luffy was only able to defeat Kaido due to Joy Boys Haki and no one believed me but now look at the latest chapter where Joy Boy is proven to be the only character in One Piece to be able to put his Haki inside some other vacum.

And Zoro through Enma showed us when Haki runs out an individual dies or when an individual dies Haki runs out. Vice versa you know..I just woke up.

So Luffy died against Kaido, when he took death destroyer thunder Bagua which killed Luffy meaning Haki of Luffy ended there.

He got new life due to that fruit of Joy Boy which means it was overwhelming amount of Haki Joy Boy stored in that fruit which gave Luffy new life.

Obviously Joy Boys Haki is slowly running out that's why on roof top Luffy could manage gear 5th a lot better but now he is struggling to maintain it for 2 minutes.

That is sole reason why Enma having Odens Haki is bullshit. If Enma was providing Zoro Haki, he should become bigger not shrink. He shouldn't be afraid of his life and needing to regulate Haki or say things like "let me give it all my Haki". Because having Odens Haki means Zoro has two life lines..his own Haki and Odens.

What do you guys think?
@Monster Zoro's Tesla Supplier
@LolonoisZolo
@SakazOuki
@HA001
@Zenos7
@ZenZu
@Sentinel
@DonWick

Etc
Explain to me where Joyboy put his Haki to reach Luffy? His fruit? No he’d have to be dead to do that? The hat? No its not his Hat, his hat is in Mary Joie.

Literally in this chapter we have Emeth telling Luffy he knows hes not Joyboy but he looks just like him, nothing about feeling Joyboys Haki or his presence.
Joyboy had to die in order for the Gomu Gomu no Mi to exist, yet somehow a dead man placed his haki into an item that didn't even exist until he was dead.

Yup.....
Makes sense if you turn your brain off.
Zoro said Enma could kill him by draining too much Haki from him

Joy Boy gave Luffy Haki to revive him
Awakened Zoans provide extreme recovery and vitality, Luffy is a Mythical Zoan what’s to say it goes a step further and literally revived him?

There is no in manga hint of Haki reviving people however we do have one where a Fruit revived someone, Enel. It restarded his heart.

And Nika fruit restarted Luffys heart.

Last edited:
Nice try but Zoro using Oden's Haki is supported by the manga (several times) meanwhile Luffy using Joyboy's Haki is bait/headcannon
The polar opposite
Enma is said to pull so much Haki out of Zoro, it can kill Zoro. If Enma was giving Zoro Haki then it would heal Zoro not hurt.

Luffy having Joy Boys Haki is heavily implied for two reasons
1 --> Joy Boy is only character confirmed to be able to store Haki
2 --> Joy Boys fruit healed Luffy Through Joy Boys Haki in it

By manga you mean illiterates readers?
It's illiterate readers who said Enma bears Oden's presence ?
ISn't it in the manga that Enma is no ordinary sword ?
Isn't it in the manga that Enma reacted to Hiyori playing Oden's favorite song ?
Isn't it in the manga that swords carries their wielders will when they die ?

Now Can you show me the proofs for Joyboy's Haki

It's illiterate readers who said Enma bears Oden's presence ?
ISn't it in the manga that Enma is no ordinary sword ?
Isn't it in the manga that Enma reacted to Hiyori playing Oden's favorite song ?
Isn't it in the manga that swords carries their wielders will when they die ?

Now Can you show me the proofs for Joyboy's Haki
Yes Enma has or had (before 1033)oden's spirit that's why it reacted to the song
Presence or spirit doesn't need to mean haki
Kaido said presence because THE SWORD THE SWORD I REPEAT belong to Oden +he wouldn't say stranfe haki if it was Oden's since he already knows it
The color version already debunk all of this
And about store haki only joyboy is the only character has done that then the issue shouldn't be Enma and Oden anymore the focus should be joyboy

Yes Enma has or had (before 1033)oden's spirit that's why it reacted to the song
Presence or spirit doesn't need to mean haki
Kaido said presence because THE SWORD THE SWORD I REPEAT belong to Oden +he wouldn't say stranfe haki if it was Oden's since he already knows it
The color version already debunk all of this
And about store haki only joyboy is the only character has done that then the issue shouldn't be Enma and Oden anymore the focus should be joyboy
Gomu Gomu fruit can't manipulate the users Haki. Enma does and tends to have a will of it's own. :okay:
The only reason Joyboy's presence is ever felt is due to Luffy's heart beat rythem. Something that clearly never belonged Joyboy in the first place.