Break Week Luffy is not out

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
Of course not.

I hope hope Zoro can rest a bit now that Big Mom is at least in all likelihood momentarily out, so that once he unleashes his alleged full potential or even much more potential than thus far displayed, it will look as shimmering as possible so that the team will have more chances to overcome the yonko. This assuming the others are capable to resist for a while without sustaining heavy injuries.

We’ll have to wait for next chapter. But a named haki filled attack to the face from hybrid Kaido should have some sort of repercussion. Same with Zoro being so injured using one of his three sword style attacks causes him to cough up blood.

H

humanbeing

that is for sure, if he was koed it will be more drama there. Zoro would have hurried to help him. Luffy have learned how to use Ryo and he was cornered in the situation so he will be just fine.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Hmm, is the Christ-like main character of a paint-by-numbers shonen manga written by a guy who’s been on autopilot since 2010 considered “out” of a fight with his biggest obstacle to date? The better question is, does anyone here really think he’s in danger of being taken out of commission entirely? If so, woof...

Plot power is already in action at full power. You can say whatever you want but you can not turn in a few weeks, just becauae you get adv coa (and are not angry when fighting), from being one shot while in G4 mode by an attack with one hand from base Kaido (that was almost an effortless attack) to be almost fine (this is what we will probably get from Luffy in the next chapter) after being smashed down, while in base, by an attack from enraged hybrid Kaido using both hands (he put way way more effort while in his hybrid form).

If logic existed Luffy would now litterally be minced meat.

Plot power is already in action at full power. You can say whatever you want but you can not turn in a few weeks, just becauae you get adv coa (and are not angry when fighting), from being one shot while in G4 mode by an attack with one hand from base Kaido (that was almost an effortless attack) to be almost fine (this is what we will probably get from Luffy in the next chapter) after being smashed down, while in base, by an attack from enraged hybrid Kaido using both hands (he put way way more effort while in his hybrid form).

If logic existed Luffy would now litterally be minced meat.
this is one piece and people will progress according to the plot...I mean "logically" BigMom "thunder+lightening" attack should burn all SN except Luffy (because he is rubber) to the crisp like Enel did in Skypiea...however, it didn't even put them down momentarily....

I remember @sanjikun making a thread that Kaido 1 shotting Luffy was a mistake on Oda's part because eventually Luffy would need to survive stronger attacks than Thunder Bagua.

Or do we have to take the lethatlity of the attack into account? Thunder Bagua to the head 1 shots while Three Worlds Ragnorak is just massive blunt damage either I think Luffy is fine.

Nah, he ain't out.
It's too early for that.

If my instincts are right, I'm pretty sure condom-boi will spring back into action next chapter.

:luffydab:

Zoro is definitely out or at least on the verge. Next chapter will probably expand on his weakened state until he falls. He'll be out for a bit.

Oda wouldn't just bring a panel of Zoro coughing up blood as the penultimate one. It was to highlight that we're going into next chapter with Zoro's state in a very bad shape and teetering on the verge of dropping.

Luffy it's more 50/50. He did eat a ragnarok point blank with no guard but Oda only choose to show Zoro's bad state while we have no idea about Luffy's state after he ate that attack.