Theory Luffy needs to become a conqueror of conquerors. Why Yamato will still join the SHP

In my video about Teach's/Luffy's/Shanks' next crewmate I make the case for Hancock being Luffy's Oden. Less obvious perhaps than Yamato, but there are just as many parallels between Hancock and Oden:

Hancock/Oden
Stronger than Sanji/Scopper Gaban
Calm Belt/Closed Borders
Amazon Lilly/Flower Capital
Kuja/Samurai
Hates men/Hated by men
Desired by all men and many women/Desired my women
I like that. I love both Yamato and Hancock, so I'll be happy if either joins.

Yamato will only join after EOS imo but she WILL be a member of the SHP which is the important part

With that we'll have

Luffy
Zoro
Yamato

When it comes to CoC users at least

I had a theory that the SHP's will surpass Rocks when it comes to CoC users but that's pretty much impossible at this point

Rocks had himself, Whitebeard, Kaido, Big Mom, Shiki (99% sure), and other big names that fought for supremacy over the seas like Wang Zhi and Silver Axe

Luffy would need at least 4-5 people under him with CoC to stack up and that just isn't happening (and it isn't supposed to happen based on what WB said)

Yamato will only join after EOS imo but she WILL be a member of the SHP which is the important part

With that we'll have

Luffy
Zoro
Yamato

When it comes to CoC users at least

I had a theory that the SHP's will surpass Rocks when it comes to CoC users but that's pretty much impossible at this point

Rocks had himself, Whitebeard, Kaido, Big Mom, Shiki (99% sure), and other big names that fought for supremacy over the seas like Wang Zhi and Silver Axe

Luffy would need at least 4-5 people under him with CoC to stack up and that just isn't happening (and it isn't supposed to happen based on what WB said)
Ussop might unlock COC and cease to be a coward that way.Sanji can unlock COC too,since he is royalty and has a dream similar to the OP.

Sanji and Scopper literally have nothing alike. They're mixes.

Sanji & Ziro = Rayleigh (Dresses Sanji's formal and Zoro's casual mixed | kicks and swords | drunk, gambling, and womanizing | profile shots resemble Sanji's face more, front shots resemble Zoro's | Blonde, goatee, eyescar, both merged if you layered them | calculative and intelligent planner while impulsive and reactionary | Every time Rayleigh talks to the crew, Sanji and Zoro either share a panel or are side by side.)

Jinbe & Nami = Scopper (Purple and orange, helmsman, maps, Axes like Nami's original concept, can't compare personalities since we haven't really gotten it.)

Literally the only thing Scopper and Sanji have in common is third in trio and tokusatsu references. That's all.

Last edited:
I do still think yamato will join. The reason she didn't join was the same reason jinbe didn't join. It would upset the balance the sh's have had forever and it wouldn't let the sh's be underdogs. Example had jinbe joined Luffy in fmi then dressrosa and PH would have been jokes with no one really threatening the sh's and they should have easily past through the arcs. Jinbe was way to strong to join in fmi and probably would have been the strongest character on the crew at that point. Yamato is way to strong to join the sh's as they'd be the strongest crew currently with her. With yamato there is no crew currently that would beat the sh's meaning they aren't underdogs and they should breeze through anything that isn't the yonko or Marines. Like currently if yamato was on egghead look how much the dynamic would change.