Anime & Manga Luffy or Sanji? Who got more hates?

Who got more hates?

• Total voters

Warchief Sanji D Goat

Ubel > Frieren and Fern
Self-explanatory title. A lot of people having problem with Luffy as the MC and the "plot armor" and "power of friendship" and the "Rubber Jesus" bullshit, while people dislikes about Sanji not being "strong" and "badass", etc.

So basically, who do you think got more hates based on these assumptions and shouldn't be hated this much like they should?

Self-explanatory title. A lot of people having problem with Luffy as the MC and the "plot armor" and "power of friendship" and the "Rubber Jesus" bullshit, while people dislikes about Sanji not being "strong" and "badass", etc.

So basically, who do you think got more hates based on these assumptions and shouldn't be hated this much like they should?
Most people dont dislike Sanji cuz of not being strong or badass. I think most people dislike his whole perverted stuff/his obsession in women and thats like 99% of his character.:whitepress: The other reason is, people constantly comparing him to Zoro and thats why this forum is always about hating on Zoro or Sanji. The other strawhats dont get the hate like Sanji and they arent that strong or badass.

Warchief Sanji D Goat

Ubel > Frieren and Fern
On WorstGen? I’d say it’s pretty even

Everywhere else? Sanji
On YouTube or Facebook, Sanji is pretty likable.
Most people dont dislike Sanji cuz of not being strong or badass. I think most people dislike his whole perverted stuff/his obsession in women and thats like 99% of his character.:whitepress: The other reason is, people constantly comparing him to Zoro and thats why this forum is always about hating on Zoro or Sanji. The other strawhats dont get the hate like Sanji and they arent that strong or badass.
The whole pervert gags is not literally 99% of his character but I get what you mean. It would have been better if Sanji were to have more badass and cool moments rather than nosebleeds stuff.

Probably Sanji? Unfortunately, its just a easier to make fun of Sanji.

He gets the most poor showings out of the 3 main guys (mitigating factors notwithstanding) since Oda has no problem using Sanji as a hypetool. Luffy gets that too sometimes but he naturally get the highest highs as the MC.

Also “simping” as a personal quirk is just easiee to shit on than eating alot and getting lost easily.