Powers & Abilities Luffy should start with advcoc not g5?

Adv CoC sandal rivaled adv CoC hybrid kaido straight up in offense power.
If luffy had used the same kick, kizaru would be flying right back into Akainu's office in 1,5x light speed :kobeha:

So yeah he should have. But he needed to flex Nika so Saturn and Kizaru see it I think. Just like against Lucci, only to have VP explain some lore.

Because Zoro has smoke rings around his swords, that's the indicator, not just the lightning.
Zoro had Haki smoke on his sword way before he learned CoC… he had them the moment he picked up Enma

Also why are you saying haki smoke is CoC when not one else in the OP universe has it? Haki smoke only ever appeared when Enma was draining Zoroma Ryuo… It doesn’t appear anywhere else in the OP universe… are you saying Only Zoro Has this one unique type of AdvCoC that no one else has?

And Zoro’s AdvCoC started when he first picked up Enma?

and if haki smoke is AdvCoC, then what is the Haki lightning that’s also on Zoro’s swords? Is that also AdvCoC?

Why does Zoro have both Haki smoke and haki lightning that both indicate the same AdvCoC? And what’s the difference between When there’s haki smoke and no haki lightning? And what happens when there’s haki lightning and no haki smoke?

Zoro had Haki smoke on his sword way before he learned CoC… he had them the moment he picked up Enma

Also why are you saying haki smoke is CoC when not one else in the OP universe has it? Haki smoke only ever appeared when Enma was draining Zoroma Ryuo… It doesn’t appear anywhere else in the OP universe… are you saying Only Zoro Has this one unique type of AdvCoC that no one else has?

And Zoro’s AdvCoC started when he first picked up Enma?

and if haki smoke is AdvCoC, then what is the Haki lightning that’s also on Zoro’s swords? Is that also AdvCoC?

Why does Zoro have both Haki smoke and haki lightning that both indicate the same AdvCoC? And what’s the difference between When there’s haki smoke and no haki lightning? And what happens when there’s haki lightning and no haki smoke?
Zoro has never had the iconic KOH smoke rings before learning CoC, go ahead and show a single example.

I'm saying smoke rings + lightning is KOH and KOH is ACoC.
Post automatically merged:

like mfs claim Zoro using Adv CoC from a lil black lightning which appeared only on enma but they deny the one used against Kizaru with his kick while it has a long ass black lightning right there and Kizaru is Hakiless lmao
Reading is hard for Ztards:luffylaugh:

Zoro has never had the iconic KOH smoke rings before learning CoC, go ahead and show a single example.

the “iconic smoke rings” mean mastering Enma… not mastering AdvCoC… Enma is the one that introduced Haki smoke… Plain and simple… the first time this visual of haki smoke ever appeared in the story was when Enma was fucking up Zoro’s CoA

And it’s shown multiple times to come up when Enma is fucking Zoro up… Both when he first picked it up and when it was fucking him up in the king fight

the reason the haki smoke finally calms down and forms those “smoke rings” is because that’s when Zoro mastered Enma’s haki drain

that’s all it is

and None of the above has anything to do with AdvCoC… Enma has nothing to do with AdvCoC… Zoro himself mastering Enma also has nothing to do with AdvCoC

the AdvCoC is simply a byproduct of the usual “Haki bloom” shit that Oda writes… Zoro pushed himself very hard with his haki and got a random AdvCoC power up at the same time as he mastered Enma… AdvCoC is lightning… Same as every other character in the series that’s all

the Haki smoke both the rings and the initial wild smoke that was draining Zoro is just CoA caused by Enma… nothing else

the “iconic smoke rings” mean mastering Enma… not mastering AdvCoC… Enma is the one that introduced Haki smoke… Plain and simple… the first time this visual of haki smoke ever appeared in the story was when Enma was fucking up Zoro’s CoA

And it’s shown multiple times to come up when Enma is fucking Zoro up… Both when he first picked it up and when it was fucking him up in the king fight

the reason the haki smoke finally calms down and forms those “smoke rings” is because that’s when Zoro mastered Enma’s haki drain

that’s all it is

and None of the above has anything to do with AdvCoC… Enma has nothing to do with AdvCoC… Zoro himself mastering Enma also has nothing to do with AdvCoC

the AdvCoC is simply a byproduct of the usual “Haki bloom” shit that Oda writes… Zoro pushed himself very hard with his haki and got a random AdvCoC power up at the same time as he mastered Enma… AdvCoC is lightning… Same as every other character in the series that’s all

the Haki smoke both the rings and the initial wild smoke that was draining Zoro is just CoA… nothing else
I'm not at all interested in your headcanon.

Post automatically merged:

Reading is hard for Ztards:luffylaugh:
Nah fella it's just u got destroyed by using ur own argument against u , instead u just bring us excuses and creating ur own two pieces to fit ur agenda :vistalaugh:

I’m not interested in yours either

I’m just starting what it in the manga… You can’t reconcile that Zoro had Haki smoke the moment he picked up Enma and so you ignore that part
You're not just stating what's in the manga, you're stating your interpretation of what's in the manga, and that's completely wrong.

Zoro never had the KOH smoke when he picked up Enma, you're just blind:kayneshrug:

You're not just stating what's in the manga, you're stating your interpretation of what's in the manga, and that's completely wrong.

Zoro never had the KOH smoke when he picked up Enma, you're just blind:kayneshrug:
I love that you have the panel of haki smoke coming out Zoro’s arm and you’re saying “there is no haki smoke”

Like I can’t even argue anymore. Your own eyes cannot overcome your headcanon

I love that you have the panel of haki smoke coming out Zoro’s arm and you’re saying “there is no haki smoke”

Like I can’t even argue anymore. Your own eyes cannot overcome your headcanon
That's not what I said you disingenuous fuck, I said it's not the KOH smoke.

You're blind as a fucking bat and as biased as any other Ztard, there's no helping you at all.

That's not what I said you disingenuous fuck, I said it's not the KOH smoke.

You're blind as a fucking bat and as biased as any other Ztard, there's no helping you at all.
Don’t get so tilted man… your own investment in your delusion is your problem… anyway, let me indulge

So what is it? What is that haki smoke coming out of Zoro’s arm then? And more importantly what happened to it that it no longer appears once Zoro realized how to use Enma correctly?

So what is it? What is that haki smoke coming out of Zoro’s arm then? And more importantly what happened to it that it no longer appears once Zoro realized how to use Enma correctly?
It doesn't matter what it is, what it definitely isn't is the iconic KOH smoke.

Use your eyes a little and see how these compare to each other

I fucking LOVE THIS… Fucking amazing

it doesn’t matter what anything besides my headcanon is

I’m sorry man, I feel incapable of taking you seriously… This is now a gag argument to me
I'm literally just posting images straight from the manga, I've given you zero headcanon, on the other hand, you have been bringing up the smoke from when Zoro first picked up Enma and trying to claim they're the same and that it's a result of Zoro controlling it, complete headcanon.

Good, fuck off already, I've wasted enough time on your stupid ass.