Future Events Luffy vs Akainu once again confirmed in Road to Laughtale

And chapter 1053 show Akainu still hate luffy and want to kill him. It is like Akainu literally have dart throw at luffy photos.
‘Greenbull say he want to kill luffy just make Akainu happy.

Of course luffy vs Akainu is happening.

it is classic villain style plot.

People saying muh sabo or dragon even through they say they literally declare war on celestial dragons like gorseri and IM.

It will be an interesting fight..But according to Oda, One Piece's biggest battle will happen in the next arc...Will Luffy fight Akainu in this war?
I think they will have a small conflict..And Luffy's main enemy surprises us

...i honestly can't think on how to make Luffy vs Akainu into an interesting fight tho...
Luffy will need to use ryo a lot,Magma is a serious business.
Post automatically merged:

It will be an interesting fight..But according to Oda, One Piece's biggest battle will happen in the next arc...Will Luffy fight Akainu in this war?
I think they will have a small conflict..And Luffy's main enemy surprises us
I hope Oda delivers some crazy stuff for the next arcs.

Luffy will need to use ryo a lot,Magma is a serious business.
Post automatically merged:

I hope Oda delivers some crazy stuff for the next arcs.
I dont mean a difficult fight, as fighting Akainu is surely difficult. I mean interesting. Kaidou has various fighting techs, Greenbull also have variety of attacks and debuffs, Kizaru have projectile and speed. While Akainu can melt stuff...but thats it no more variety...thats why i'm skeptical...

I dont mean a difficult fight, as fighting Akainu is surely difficult. I mean interesting. Kaidou has various fighting techs, Greenbull also have variety of attacks and debuffs, Kizaru have projectile and speed. While Akainu can melt stuff...but thats it no more variety...thats why i'm skeptical...
I think Akainu will geoform the place into a magma pool,so Luffy will need to use Gear 4/5 or learn to skywalk.