Future Events Luffy vs blackbeard (Davy back)?? To get robin

I have a theory

If Blackbeard challenges Luffy to a Davy back fight(an actual 1 on 1) but not what foxy introduced. We currently don't know if bb or someone in his crew can read poneglyhs. So it is safe to assume that only Robin can read it He may try to get Robin from strawhat through a Davy back fight.

We know Luffy is luffy, so he will accept the challange but this time he lose.

This would be round 1(Luffy vs blackbeard) after wano or elbaf.

M

MD Zolo

I don't think Luffy will bet with one of his dear crewmates against someone as strong as BB. Foxy was a different case, cause Luffy knew that he was weak.

E
Luffy only accepted the Davy Back Fight against Foxy cuz he didn't knew what was at stake, and never saw him as a actual threat

He knows very well that BB is a dickhead, why would he risk sending a Nakama to a crew whose captain sent his former commander to death? The Blackbeard Pirates clearly don't give a fuck about "crewmates". After using Robin and finding the One Piece, they would probably just rape and kill her or something like that
Also, Luffy clearly does not want any of the Ten Titanic Captains on his crew, they are a bunch of mass-murderers psychos. He would never accept this challenge

Luffy only accepted the Davy Back Fight against Foxy cuz he didn't knew what was at stake, and never saw him as a actual threat

He knows very well that BB is a dickhead, why would he risk sending a Nakama to a crew whose captain sent his former commander to death? The Blackbeard Pirates clearly don't give a fuck about "crewmates". After using Robin and finding the One Piece, they would probably just rape and kill her or something like that
Also, Luffy clearly does not want any of the Ten Titanic Captains on his crew, they are a bunch of mass-murderers psychos. He would never accept this challenge
Then what other option bb has, to read the poneglyphs.

Last edited:
I think that the strawhats will either have a Davy back fight with the big mom pirates or the red haired pirates tbh after wano

Even tho bb has the connection to pirates island i imagine bb vs the strawhats being more serious than a davy back fight

I think that the strawhats will either have a Davy back fight with the big mom pirates or the red haired pirates tbh after wano

Even tho bb has the connection to pirates island i imagine bb vs the strawhats being more serious than a davy back fight
See tekking101 video on Davy back fight
Old Davy back was not shitty as one the foxy introduced. legendary Rox crew was formed by Davy back.

Davy Back Fight was supposed to be a breather between the long and symbolically rich Skypeia arc and the most dramatic and emotionally taxing CP9 Saga, it was nothing serious.

So no.