Theory Luffy vs Blackbeard will happen on the moon

There are a few reasons why I think this is a massive possibility:

1. Blackbeard will likely have near planetary levels of DC
As we know, Whitebeard had the power to destroy the world. With just minimal mastery, blackbeard easily had island level DC. Whitebeard likely had awakening on top of that. What is the gura gura no mi's awakening? What are its limits? We don't know. For obvious reasons, whitebeard couldn't just let loose on marineford. But I doubt Oda would end the series without showing us the true strength of the gura gura no mi.

Blackbeard is a literal freak of nature. His stamina is so high that he doesn't even need to sleep. We know how awakening is dependent on stamina, meaning that blackbeard likely has higher potential with the gura gura no mi than whitebeard did.

I do not think there is any island, or even the red line for that matter, that could contain Luffy vs blackbeard. The true power of teach imo can only be seen on the moon, where Oda can have blackbeard let loose(without destroying the world) and blackbeard has the freedom to do that without fearing that he will drown.

2. yami yami no mi

As we know, the yami yami no mi is a logia. However unlike other logias, Blackbeard cannot become intangible. Why is this? Isn't intangibility a thing all logias can do? Well here's the thing, there is one scenario where a logia cannot become intangible and that is when the logia is in contact with their counter. We saw that with crocodile and water. What if blackbeard's counter is light? And the reason he cannot become intangible is because there is always light? This is likely why blackbeard put a coat on whitebeard when he stole his devil fruit. Blackbeard needed to be in absolute darkness to draw out the full power of the yami yami no mi. On the moon, Blackbeard can fight like this.

3. One piece lore
There is simply too much importance given to the moon for nothing significant to ever happen there. You have enel flying to the moon, the sky islanders coming from the moon, the lunarians, the mink/wano ties to the moon. And finally, the fact that when Oda drew blackbeard as a child( I think it was for an SBS or something), he had him looking at the moon.

Ultimately, I don't know how or why Luffy and teach are going to the moon, but from the evidence, I think its pretty likely.

As long as we get Kidd vs Luffy after BB is down,this match up could happen in Arlong Park for all i care!
I think Luffy vs BB will happen in Laught Tale and Laught Tale will be revealed to be Emerald city sunk somewhere in the New World!

I imagine Yami Yami awakening to be a darkness form like Enel's Amaru. I don't see them going to the moon though but I do believe there will be a set up for Blackbeard to fight in pure darkness... Luffys fire/CoC power will be his only light.

As for how they could get to the mon... blackbeard could connect his darkness to the mon and drawn himself and Luffy there.

There are a few reasons why I think this is a massive possibility:

1. Blackbeard will likely have near planetary levels of DC
As we know, Whitebeard had the power to destroy the world. With just minimal mastery, blackbeard easily had island level DC. Whitebeard likely had awakening on top of that. What is the gura gura no mi's awakening? What are its limits? We don't know. For obvious reasons, whitebeard couldn't just let loose on marineford. But I doubt Oda would end the series without showing us the true strength of the gura gura no mi.

Blackbeard is a literal freak of nature. His stamina is so high that he doesn't even need to sleep. We know how awakening is dependent on stamina, meaning that blackbeard likely has higher potential with the gura gura no mi than whitebeard did.

I do not think there is any island, or even the red line for that matter, that could contain Luffy vs blackbeard. The true power of teach imo can only be seen on the moon, where Oda can have blackbeard let loose(without destroying the world) and blackbeard has the freedom to do that without fearing that he will drown.

2. yami yami no mi

As we know, the yami yami no mi is a logia. However unlike other logias, Blackbeard cannot become intangible. Why is this? Isn't intangibility a thing all logias can do? Well here's the thing, there is one scenario where a logia cannot become intangible and that is when the logia is in contact with their counter. We saw that with crocodile and water. What if blackbeard's counter is light? And the reason he cannot become intangible is because there is always light? This is likely why blackbeard put a coat on whitebeard when he stole his devil fruit. Blackbeard needed to be in absolute darkness to draw out the full power of the yami yami no mi. On the moon, Blackbeard can fight like this.

3. One piece lore
There is simply too much importance given to the moon for nothing significant to ever happen there. You have enel flying to the moon, the sky islanders coming from the moon, the lunarians, the mink/wano ties to the moon. And finally, the fact that when Oda drew blackbeard as a child( I think it was for an SBS or something), he had him looking at the moon.

Ultimately, I don't know how or why Luffy and teach are going to the moon, but from the evidence, I think its pretty likely.
yami yami is the most powerful fruit listed in all of OP. It has already been said by oda and BB.

yami yami is has the power to absorb everything and exert infinite pressure BB is a black hole

the gura gura is nothing in comparison