Speculations Luffy vs Greenbull -> making Wano green again

well they will need much time to plant Wano lol , well at least only Luffy will do such nonsense fight. he is funny guy (Joyboy) after all and a monkey :D
True but I don’t see an admiral collapsing from running around when Kuzan and Sakazuki could go nonstop for 10 days.

But then again the whole “fighting for days” thing has always been a bit odd. Still though, I don’t see Oda ending it the way you described.

True but I don’t see an admiral collapsing from running around when Kuzan and Sakazuki could go nonstop for 10 days.

But then again the whole “fighting for days” thing has always been a bit odd. Still though, I don’t see Oda ending it the way you described.
Well you are an admiral fan , but either way Luffy will win at the end of it.
Do you want Luffy to thank him for planting Wano with an attack like against Kaido?

Oda will use the fact life blooms with each step Greenbull makes to some how help Wano return to its glory days

I'd expect that this is something Luffy would do especially in G5 where he's more Joyfull and random

Greenbull is essentially a plot device for the country itself

Greenbull is after Luffy's head and he has powers that plant trees wherever he goes or fights. Luffy will take notice of that and he will run purposely across all of Wano while fighting Greenbull , so that Wano turns to be a forst and the people can have to eat everywhere in Wano. at the end of the day both will collapse from exhaustion.
I don’t think luffy is that smart

LMAO Drake continues to be a shitty guy. No accountability at all there.

Good ending: Greenbull keeps walking and while the two 3 billers are goofing around, Kaido pulls up and gets killed by Zoro. Greenbull says fa sho and just keeps walking.

Bad ending: Luffy punches him and he sleeps in Tama's village. His wet dream brings the whole place back to life

He already gave Life to Udon prison area compared to the wasteland it was before, def has to happen for other regions too like Kuri for example

So theu fight but since his df wont cause destruction in the classic sense he will fill the wastelands with forest/vegetation and clean the contaminated waters from the fighting he does.