Current Events Luffy vs Kaido is a major asspull

Are you okay with how the Luffy vs Kaido fight is playing out?

• Yes

Votes: 72 50.0%
  • No

Votes: 72 50.0%

• Total voters
A whole bunch of bullshit is happening. But Seems to be that a select few only think Luffy does is asspull, When he's the last to be that.
Law couldn't handle Doflamingo, Zoro barely showed any sort of feat and level to be on Top tier level, Neither Kidd nor Killer either.
But everybody complains about Luffy. Y'all some petty pathetic pos.
Chill your tits dudete, I just said that it was weird that law survived ez vs an improved version of tb who koed luffy.:kayneshrug:

It’s an asspull from Kaido for simple reasons:

It was established that you cannot train your Conquerors Haki. And that you only get stronger with it and more effecient with it through your personal growth in the other area (ie... your armament and observation)...
We can clearly see that Luffy applied the same concept of flow from his Ryuu training in order to open the door for Conquerors haki.
Him accessing that area was facilitated by his mastery over Ryuu

and his observation haki is already among the top... meaning Luffy currently already having advanced version of all 3 haki types

thus it’s no surprise for him to imbue his attacks with conquerors haki, cause his growth in haki is through the roof...

kaido on the other hand, showed ZERO signs of observation Haki
Showed Zero sign that he knows Ryuu, in fact he was surprised that Scabbards could hurt him and didn’t know how their haki can do it...

he’s clueless about usage of flow/Ryuu

yet somehow the haki which cannot be trained or elevated unless you elevate the other two, he’s somehow asspulling his way to use Conquerors haki in advanced version

at least Luffy’s power ups are logical and follows the story logic, while Kaido’s powers are just everywhere in every place, when Oda wants him to have an ability, be it regeneration, hard skin, king’s haki or whatever, he just grants it with no consequences.... it’s the embodiment of BULLSHIT... same as Blackbeard breaking rules of One Piece by eating 2 DF just cause it’s hype, with no logic

So yeah, it’s asspull for Kaido not Luffy... and the only reason he gets a pass is because he’s not the MC and because he’s got title of Yonko which is the most wanked title by fans
You could argue he never really found the need to train his armament or observation since he is so god damn durable, also we have Big mom who showed no signs of Adv Kings then all of a sudden she is using it against a Tobi roppo but not when she fought the nova's so there is that element there of Oda holding them back for plot reasons. But Kaido could still boost his Kings just through the heat of battle since apparently you don't train the advanced form you kind of just unlock it in the moment. The other issue here is what was addressed by Akagame, Luffy has JUST unlocked this ability and for him to have this level of back and forth with Kaido's Adv Kings is quite ridiculous. At some point experience should matter and Kaido has been using this form of haki for much longer so for Luffy to be able to compete on that basis is a big stretch. The key to victory should have always been a combined effort of a large team with a well detailed plan along side external boosts to ultimately make this believable, then at the very end we can have the unlocking of Adv Kings and inevitable 1v1.

It is no more of an Asspull than Luffy beating Lucci the morning after he got fodderized and in the process came up with two new gears from his ass as well.
Or maybe Zoro who went from defeating Pica to leaving a scar on Kaido. Law who was humiliated by Doflamingo but somehow took a Thunder Bagua.
Or Kidd and Killer tanking multiple Thunder attacks from Big Mom with little to no repercussions whatsoever.
If you look this way One Piece has always been filled with Asspulls but you guys chooses to only point it out when it happens with Luffy when in reality it happens with every character.

Its an asspull if Luffy defeats Kaido 1v1. None of the supernovas should be able to defeat a Yonko 1v1 right now. That's why the team up made so much sense to do. Luffy saying he can take on Kaido solo now because he figured out how to use CoC differently was something he should not have ever said.

I would have been fine with Luffy realizing the CoC power up during battle with Kaido, but still give the since of urgency that Kaido will be defeated by a group effort.

Luffy stating he can defeat Kaido by himself while Kaido is in his hybrid form is shit writing. It lessens the Yonko's strength that has been built up for years and diminishes the other supernovas growing power.

Yes, by defintion it's an ass pull which I already explained. Training in Udon for a week doesn't make it okay to be able to 1 v 1 Hybrid Kaido with your base form.
You are ignoring everything just so that you think your right. Stop it.
Luffy was in the Yc ranks after WCI. He just had to get better at the Haki he has, udon comes into play with that, now even after he was still learning....
So no its been more than a week. Please just stop talking your sounding like a wittless fool.
Post automatically merged:

Chill your tits dudete, I just said that it was weird that law survived ez vs an improved version of tb who koed luffy.:kayneshrug:
If you can't handle a small little heat, get out if the kitchen.

You are ignoring everything just so that you think your right. Stop it.
Luffy was in the Yc ranks after WCI. He just had to get better at the Haki he has, udon comes into play with that, now even after he was still learning....
So no its been more than a week. Please just stop talking your sounding like a wittless fool.
Lol why are you so emtional? Also, yes I agree Luffy was YC commander after WCI. However what does that have anything to do with anything? What I was referring to was the time Luffy got one shotted by Kaido to the time his base form was able to 1 v 1 Hyrbid Kaido which was a week. Learn how to read dude.

Lol why are you so emtional? Also, yes I agree Luffy was YC commander after WCI. However what does that have anything to do with anything? What I was referring to was the time Luffy got one shotted by Kaido to the time his base form was able to 1 v 1 Hyrbid Kaido which was a week. Learn how to read dude.
You continue to ignore what I've said.
I'm getting pissed at your arrogance and ignorance. You learn to read.
It's pathetic.

I could be wrong, but that's what I think: Luffy got one-shotted by Kaido the first time because our rubber boy went all-out from the beginning and got tired and vulnerable right away, he didn't even use future sight, of course that doesn't change that Kaido took 0 damage. About the 1v1 rematch, Luffy looks tired, so his base form can fight a bit with Kaido (who's not going all-out yet), but it's not enough, and when he said he was going to win, he was overconfident and he will need some help, Yamato is on her way and perhaps Zoro and Law will come back to fight Kaido. It's still early to say what's an asspull and what's not.
My two cents, I could be wrong about everything, lulz.

"you cant train coc"

Then ..

"i have guts"

Profit
Luffy's CoC is so thicc he can release it unconsciously to cover his body just by guts (willpower, CoC=willpower to stand above all others)

Luffy the CoC prodigy built different :steef:

Luffy came out from post timeskip as Yonkou level since Rayleigh who witness Roger surely told him about Roger's CoC coat but Luffy decided to knock his own head to induce self-amnesia so he wouldnt be WSC too soon :steef:

Luffy built different :steef:

The insurmountable insanity of Luffy's CoC affinity :steef:

Temple of Ultimate Master Luffy :steef:

Yeah im adapting and learning the wank languagee yea yea yea

Wtf are you even saying.

You're proving yourself wrong.
Without acoc
Luffy doesn't last 2 seconds in a straight 1 vs 1 against kaido
He gets kod and then gets his skull caved in.
So explain why the fuck kaido would say at the start of the fight he's his level ?
Would kaido beat himself as easily as he did to luffy in a straight 1 vs 1
Or would he beat any of those 5 in a straight 1 vs 1 that easy ?
No one can last against Kaido 1 on 1. The reason why Kaido was putting Luffy on his level was how well he did against Kaido compared in Kuri.

from what i observe, most have problems with luffy's insane growth. I personally dont consider it an asspull, you better bring a thesis on how fast can one grow in One Piece world then we can talk. There's actually no such thing as ass pull in a fiction world since we dont know exactly the theoretical maximum growth rate of a certain person in said world. I mean, we have some kids who pursue their study in universities despite their very young age, would you call this ass pull too? i dont

Anything you think is an asspull for Luffy is an even greater Asspull for Zoro.
Sit down and shut the fuck up.

*Zoro goes toe to toe with Kaido despite getting KOed by nerfed killer and bullied by beetle gifter*

Worstgen: "OMG Zoro is the GOAT! Oda is a genius! GODA!!"

*Luffy goes toe to toe against Kaido after training arc and progressively fighting high tier characters*

Worstgen: "I cant belive this! It is too soon for Luffy fight Kaido [only +1000 chapters] Oda is such shitty writer! I hate this!! Asspull!!"

:rolaugh::rolaugh:

*Zoro goes toe to toe with Kaido despite getting KOed by nerfed killer and bullied by beetle gifter*

Worstgen: "OMG Zoro is the GOAT! Oda is a genius! GODA!!"

*Luffy goes toe to toe against Kaido after training arc and progressively fighting high tier characters*

Worstgen: "I cant belive this! It is too soon for Luffy fight Kaido [only +1000 chapters] Oda is such shitty writer! I hate this!! Asspull!!"

:rolaugh::rolaugh:
Pretty much this ^^

from what i observe, most have problems with luffy's insane growth. I personally dont consider it an asspull, you better bring a thesis on how fast can one grow in One Piece world then we can talk. There's actually no such thing as ass pull in a fiction world since we dont know exactly the theoretical maximum growth rate of a certain person in said world. I mean, we have some kids who pursue their study in universities despite their very young age, would you call this ass pull too? i dont
Lmfao! "There is actally no such thing as an ass pull in a fiction world" so then let Tama 1 v 1 Kaido then since there is no such thing as an ass pull.