Current Events Luffy vs Kaido is a major asspull

Are you okay with how the Luffy vs Kaido fight is playing out?

• Yes

Votes: 72 50.0%
  • No

Votes: 72 50.0%

• Total voters
Are you done with your "Y-YOU LIKE ZORO SO I YOUR ARGUMENT IS INVALID!!!" charade?

If you can counter my argument, do it. If you can't then don't bother with this embarrassing rant.
But here is the thing man I already did. I agreed with you from jump that this is shit writing, Just that it's not an asspull that's all. My comments are there for you to re-read if you please man. And this has nothing to do with you liking Zoro because I like him too; defended him before on this very forum. But I know when someone is being consistent and honest, there are people who have been complaining about these very same things from waaaaaaay back while you guys were celebrating Zoro and other rooftop characters, but now that the party is over you all become professors of logic and reason.

But here is the thing man I already did. I agreed with you from jump that this is shit writing, Just that it's not an asspull that's all. My comments are there for you to re-read if you please man. And this has nothing to do with you liking Zoro because I like him too; defended him before on this very forum. But I know when someone is being consistent and honest, there are people who have been complaining about these very same things from waaaaaaay back while you guys were celebrating Zoro and other rooftop characters, but now that's the party is over you all become professors of logic and reason.
Oh I didn't see you're the same guy who made the other arguments, my bad.

I'm not ignoring your argument, I'm telling you why its an asspull. You can't seem to grasp the simple concept that the correlation between this "flowing haki" trash and CoC was never made and there was never an indication Luffy could use it. It all came out of nowhere with the chapter.
CoC is Haki. We readers don't need to be spoonfed that if you can flow CoA throughout your body, then the same principle can be applied with CoC.

What if

- Zoro tanked Hakai
- injured for 10 second
- got power ups by black blade as he realize something after taking attack
- then fighted toe to toe with Kaido

I am wondering what Luffy's fan would think... Trash writing?

What if

- Zoro tanked Hakai
- injured for 10 second
- got power ups by black blade as he realize something after taking attack
- then fighted toe to toe with Kaido

I am wondering what Luffy's fan would think...
don't know about Luffy fan but you wouldn't have cried as it is Zoro or maybe silently enjoy since it is not Luffy getting the boost and other Zoro stans would have wanked Zoro to the oblivion beyond universe......

Last edited:
It is obviously an ass pull. Luffy got knocked out and needed Zoro to carry him by Apoo most basic attack and here we are having Luffy tanking Kaido's attack.
Apoo attack exploded directly in Luffy body.....kinda like internal attack like what Killer did to Kaido...and he was KOed for just few seconds....learn to read....and most basic attack..lol....it is an attack that is similar to what he used against Kizaru...smh

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
It is obviously an ass pull. Luffy got knocked out and needed Zoro to carry him by Apoo most basic attack and here we are having Luffy tanking Kaido's attack.
What luffy and zoro did under the roof is irrelevant. They established they were holding back.

That doesn't make sense. Both of them are using acoc not just luffy.
We already know a base kaido can ko g4 instantly. So why would luffy using acoc AS WELL close the gap ?
What we have been seeing is a clash of Adcoc haki, only that, no physical strength involved since they aren't even touching, that's why Luffy is keeping up.

Kaido knocked out Luffy using Adcoc, not physical strength, Thunder bagua and ragnarok attacks are Adcoc.

It's not like Luffy is matching Kaido's physical strength, he is only matching his conqueror's haki.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
What we have been seeing is a clash of Adcoc haki, only that, no physical strength involved since they aren't even touching, that's why Luffy is keeping up.

Kaido knocked out Luffy using Adcoc, not physical strength, Thunder bagua and ragnarok attacks are Adcoc.

It's not like Luffy is matching Kaido's physical strength, he is only matching his conqueror's haki.
Is that not an issue in of itself. How is his coc equal to kaidos ?

I believe Luffy couldn't use advanced armament at his G4. If that is true it was pretty dumb of him going into that form because he still has the haki drawback issue after that. Maybe he wouldn't be able to use that coating thing in his G4 too.

But whatever, nothing more make sense. The strongest's guys can only be CoC users.