Future Events Luffy vs Kizaru is not over, round 2 incoming

Did holding back made him be on the floor after one punch or because of his low endurance?
Yes it does because holding back means he's not trying to evade or block with haki. He doesn't have low endurance for someone with human body. Any unguarded human who take direct acoc hit to head from a top tier will be out. Even oden who had natural superhuman physicals was downed by a base kaido club swing. This is a named gear 5 acoc attack
Post automatically merged:

Kizaru only tied with Luffy because running like a bitch works well against Gear 5. He would have been one shotted earlier otherwise.
It was only a tie because kizaru finally allowed himself to get hit

What's this retard thread for?

Will Kizaru skin Bonney himself or shoot alaser at Bonney to kill her? He has to follow Saturn's orders and not your childish imagination.
And thats why he let himself get hit so he has an excuse of not following Saturns order

who is "ignoring" context when gorosei said "I can see why u failed" by him throwing his gaze towards falling Luffy..
That shows kizarus plan worked. He succeeded in getting Saturn to believe that its due to Luffy that he couldnt carry out his mission, when the real reason is that he never wanted to kill vegapunk in the first place

Don't agree with Kizaru just letting himself get hit, that's just a weak assumption

But i agree that he should beat Luffy, if he does have Awakening ( i think he does, i think PH confirmed his peers have it )
I also expect his Barrier Defense to get more highlights/feats in Round 2

Yonkoturds ignoring all context and acting like a yonko stalemating a heavily plot nerfed admiral is some kind of win?

Saturn: "This is rather slugging work by your standards kizaru"

Meaning Kizaru is not performing as expected of him which is because he has been holding himself back. It's abundantly clear that kizaru threw the fight because his heart was never in it, he never truly wanted to succeed in his mission. Kizaru letting himself get hit gives him an excuse as to why he is unable to kill vegapunk, without making it look like hes going against Saturn and the government. Oda was setting up this plotline from the start with the flashbacks of Kizaru, Sentomaru and Vegapunk. Having Luffy and kizaru out of commission allows for Oda to focus on saturn and the other things going on in egghead. It also allows vegapunk to be able to escape.

Once vegapunk is gone, Kizaru and Luffy will get up at the same time and Round 2 will commence. Kizaru will say something along the lines of "I may have failed my mission, but i shall make up for it by defeating Strawhat". This time there will be nothing holding Kizaru back, he doesnt have to think about vegapunk, it will be a proper fight this time where the focus is defeating his opponent. Kizaru will use haki this time and show his awakening, mark my words, Luffy will be defeated
Cope

Don't agree with Kizaru just letting himself get hit, that's just a weak assumption

But i agree that he should beat Luffy, if he does have Awakening ( i think he does, i think PH confirmed his peers have it )
I also expect his Barrier Defense to get more highlights/feats in Round 2
:suresure:Yeah he can beat Luffy

Awakening isn't making him beat Luffy. Let him deal damages and tank powerful blows without being down first

PH isn't about awakening, that's something logia can do when they fight for days

That shows kizarus plan worked. He succeeded in getting Saturn to believe that its due to Luffy that he couldnt carry out his mission, when the real reason is that he never wanted to kill vegapunk in the first place
Stop the copium

yes...lol..he "never" wanted to kill vegapunk...he was just throwing light beams at vegapunk for fun...:gokulaugh: