Future Events Luffy vs Kizaru is not over, round 2 incoming

I'll bite and give you undeserved engagement.

This round 2 would be waste of chapters and panel time because Luffy bodies Kizaru low diff, and he will just keep getting stronger from here. Thanks and bye.

Yonkoturds ignoring all context and acting like a yonko stalemating a heavily plot nerfed admiral is some kind of win?

Saturn: "This is rather slugging work by your standards kizaru"

Meaning Kizaru is not performing as expected of him which is because he has been holding himself back. It's abundantly clear that kizaru threw the fight because his heart was never in it, he never truly wanted to succeed in his mission. Kizaru letting himself get hit gives him an excuse as to why he is unable to kill vegapunk, without making it look like hes going against Saturn and the government. Oda was setting up this plotline from the start with the flashbacks of Kizaru, Sentomaru and Vegapunk. Having Luffy and kizaru out of commission allows for Oda to focus on saturn and the other things going on in egghead. It also allows vegapunk to be able to escape.

Once vegapunk is gone, Kizaru and Luffy will get up at the same time and Round 2 will commence. Kizaru will say something along the lines of "I may have failed my mission, but i shall make up for it by defeating Strawhat". This time there will be nothing holding Kizaru back, he doesnt have to think about vegapunk, it will be a proper fight this time where the focus is defeating his opponent. Kizaru will use haki this time and show his awakening, mark my words, Luffy will be defeated
Please, don’t make a prediction ever again.

I'm not surprised. I'll add the 6 months to the list separately.

Soon, Reloaded .... soon! :myman:
Post automatically merged:

Alright, this should be fun
Wonderful! I'l add you to the list right next to Reloaded. Thanks a lot! :smoothy:

The obligatory note: The chosen profile pictures for both sides may not contain demeaning depictions or texts towards/of any person or character and are not allowed to have political implications, violence or sexualized content (e.g., Party X will win the election!; Luffy is “insert insult”; Women are citizen of second class; depiction of a naked people; etc.) – You know – the usual… .

Alright, this should be fun
Wonderful! I'l add you to the list right next to Reloaded. Thanks a lot! :smoothy:

The obligatory note: The chosen profile pictures for both sides may not contain demeaning depictions or texts towards/of any person or character and are not allowed to have political implications, violence or sexualized content (e.g., Party X will win the election!; Luffy is “insert insult”; Women are citizen of second class; depiction of a naked people; etc.) – You know – the usual… .
Post automatically merged:

Which chapter are u at 😭😭
Like that editor said a few days ago - we still will have a plot-twist during Egghead. So, there will be more to Egghead and Luffy against Kizaru is one fight that still needs to happen.

Feed Kizaru to Zoro, problem solved.

- Resolves putting Zoro on admiral level without fighting Fujitora (good guy) or Aramaki (no/slim previous connection)
- Revenge for Sabaody. Lucci 2.0 if you want, Oda showing Zoro is a shadow yonko but Luffy is of course on his way to God tier
- Propells Zoro to 3B+. Enough to get Mihawks attention before battle of WSS.
- Nice parallel to Rayleigh who fought Kizaru albeit as a 76 y/o. Zoro can finish the job the old Ray lacked stamina for
- Puts BB and Luffy closer to Roger and WB. God tiers with shadow yonko/admirals as their #2 (Rayleigh, Oden, Kuzan, Zoro)
- Nice call back to Zoro v Pica & Lucci (my captain is too busy to deal with small fry like you)