General & Others Luffy vs the admirals

As strong as the admirals are individually and as strong as the marines are together they play a secondary role to more direct obstacles to luffy’s dreams. Those obstacles being emperors luffy has to face off against to become pirate king and the world government to achieve his secret dream

I say that to say while luffy will more likely than not face off against the 3 og admirals none of them are likely to get a dedicated arc where they are the main big bad for better or worse

He fought kizaru in egghead tho it was barely a fight with neither really fighting to their fullest. Luffy jumping into his g4/5 off the bat in order to mainly speed up the escape process. Something he’d never do in a real fight where time wasn’t an issue. Kizaru mainly focused on everything but luffy half the time. Just trying to get killing vegapunk over with with him being emotionally compromised about it

Kizaru either ending the arc here against Saturn or being saved for later to go all out against a more fitting opponent

Imo Kuzan potentially being an opponent for luffy in elbaf. As for how much a fight it’d end up being idk but it should at least be more than what we got with kizaru. Hopefully luffy finally faces off against a logia awakening. Cause even if kizaru shows it now I very much doubt his fight with luffy is going to continue

Kuzan and luffy will probably end up on decent terms with Kuzan info dumping about Blackbeard, Garp, and other things. Kuzan probably surviving to fight someone else after like Blackbeard or even Koby

With that leaving akainu as the final admiral luffy has to face. Idk exactly where they’ll fight but it’s definitely going to happen to some capacity. Will it be akainu’s final fight idk but it’ll be luffy’s last admiral fight

Imo I think it’ll happen after luffy’s fight with Blackbeard but as for how much time after idk obviously. It could be right after they stop fighting for all we know

Personally for now still think luffy after each emperor luffy will fight one
Basically
Kaido (emperor) -> Borsalino (wg) -> Linlin -> Kuzan -> Teach -> Sakazuki -> Shanks -> Imu

Unless it's more of a scuffle/clash to highlight his growth (like with Kizaru), I don't really see him fighting Kuzan.
I mean, Luffy could obviously win, it's just that there's no real reason for them to go out of their ways to fight eachother, unless Kuzan's also gunning for the OP.

As strong as the admirals are individually and as strong as the marines are together they play a secondary role to more direct obstacles to luffy’s dreams. Those obstacles being emperors luffy has to face off against to become pirate king and the world government to achieve his secret dream

I say that to say while luffy will more likely than not face off against the 3 og admirals none of them are likely to get a dedicated arc where they are the main big bad for better or worse

He fought kizaru in egghead tho it was barely a fight with neither really fighting to their fullest. Luffy jumping into his g4/5 off the bat in order to mainly speed up the escape process. Something he’d never do in a real fight where time wasn’t an issue. Kizaru mainly focused on everything but luffy half the time. Just trying to get killing vegapunk over with with him being emotionally compromised about it

Kizaru either ending the arc here against Saturn or being saved for later to go all out against a more fitting opponent

Imo Kuzan potentially being an opponent for luffy in elbaf. As for how much a fight it’d end up being idk but it should at least be more than what we got with kizaru. Hopefully luffy finally faces off against a logia awakening. Cause even if kizaru shows it now I very much doubt his fight with luffy is going to continue

Kuzan and luffy will probably end up on decent terms with Kuzan info dumping about Blackbeard, Garp, and other things. Kuzan probably surviving to fight someone else after like Blackbeard or even Koby

With that leaving akainu as the final admiral luffy has to face. Idk exactly where they’ll fight but it’s definitely going to happen to some capacity. Will it be akainu’s final fight idk but it’ll be luffy’s last admiral fight

Imo I think it’ll happen after luffy’s fight with Blackbeard but as for how much time after idk obviously. It could be right after they stop fighting for all we know

Personally for now still think luffy after each emperor luffy will fight one
Basically
Kaido (emperor) -> Borsalino (wg) -> Linlin -> Kuzan -> Teach -> Sakazuki -> Shanks -> Imu
Kizaru not focused at luffy ? Yea bcause everytime luffy hit him he down to the floor. Not focus is puny excused, kuzan fight garp despite their bonds and even kizaru kills zephyr despite their pupil-mastee relation. Fujitora was handicapped fought in mariojoa bc he couldnt summon meteors and go all out bc it will harm CD and ppl, but fujitora and GB not get flipped the way kizaru is get wasted (twice) by luffy fist. Uncapacitated.

Kizaru isnt an amateur who goes fight a yonko with half assed preparation. Heck even greenbull said kaido is the one who caused ppl like him not invade wano. Rayleigh is chill drinking booze at shanbody bar despite everyone in marine knew his where about. You think admiral want to mess with a yonko? More about, if they face one of them, do you think they will not focused in a fight?lol

There is no excuse in a fight. Luffy doll diffed kizaru. Even saturn himself understand kizaru cant do jackshit and being useless bcause he face against nika.

Unless it's more of a scuffle/clash to highlight his growth (like with Kizaru), I don't really see him fighting Kuzan.
I mean, Luffy could obviously win, it's just that there's no real reason for them to go out of their ways to fight eachother, unless Kuzan's also gunning for the OP.
Not every opponent has to be stronger than the last

Even if Kuzan is weaker than kizaru it’s automatically going to be a tough fight
  1. Kuzan’s a top tier
  2. Unlike kizaru he’ll most likely actually be focused on fighting luffy
  3. Also scenario's where luffy is weakened and/or Kuzan gets stronger
    • Luffy starts the fight more exhausted
    • Kuzan has the battlefield advantage
    • Etc
Post automatically merged:

Kizaru not focused at luffy ? Yea bcause everytime luffy hit him he down to the floor. Not focus is puny excused, kuzan fight garp despite their bonds and even kizaru kills zephyr despite their pupil-mastee relation. Fujitora was handicapped fought in mariojoa bc he couldnt summon meteors and go all out bc it will harm CD and ppl, but fujitora and GB not get flipped the way kizaru is get wasted (twice) by luffy fist. Uncapacitated.

Kizaru isnt an amateur who goes fight a yonko with half assed preparation. Heck even greenbull said kaido is the one who caused ppl like him not invade wano. Rayleigh is chill drinking booze at shanbody bar despite everyone in marine knew his where about. You think admiral want to mess with a yonko? More about, if they face one of them, do you think they will not focused in a fight?lol

There is no excuse in a fight. Luffy doll diffed kizaru. Even saturn himself understand kizaru cant do jackshit and being useless bcause he face against nika.
The reason kizaru isn’t getting up isn’t because he lost to luffy
The reason kizaru isn’t getting up is because he lost his will to keep on fighting

And the beginning of the fight he was more focused on trying to kill vegapunk than trying to fight luffy

Luffy vs kizaru is the same as zoro vs Lucci. Luffy and zoro are stronger and are capable of overwhelming them but that doesn’t change the fact they didn’t beat them. The arc isn’t about defeating them to begin with it’s to escape which they’re doing

Last edited:
Not every opponent has to be stronger than the last

Even if Kuzan is weaker than kizaru it’s automatically going to be a tough fight
  1. Kuzan’s a top tier
  2. Unlike kizaru he’ll most likely actually be focused on fighting luffy
  3. Also scenario's where luffy is weakened and/or Kuzan gets stronger
    • Luffy starts the fight more exhausted
    • Kuzan has the battlefield advantage
    • Etc
Post automatically merged:

The reason kizaru isn’t getting up isn’t because he lost to luffy
The reason kizaru isn’t getting up is because he lost his will to keep on fighting

And the beginning of the fight he was more focused on trying to kill vegapunk than trying to fight luffy

Luffy vs kizaru is the same as zoro vs Lucci. Luffy and zoro are stronger and are capable of overwhelming them but that doesn’t change the fact they didn’t beat them. The arc isn’t about defeating them to begin with it’s to escape which they’re doing
I dont think admiral are relevant anymore for next arc for nika. Or else Imu wouldnt sent 5 gorosei only to see them failed to get luffy.

I'd like to see Luffy have at least clashes against all those characters. We saw Luffy have his fights against Kizaru, and he's still around to be used in the future, so not like Luffy facing them means they can't amount to more.

Aokiji is the one that leaves me wondering if Oda will go that route. After Garp's capture, it's possible, but Luffy already has Teach to take his frustrations out on.

There’s no reason for Luffy to fight Kuzan. Akainu is really the only Admiral for Luffy to have a dedicated fight with after the whole “killing your brother right in front of you” thing.

I'm not really even sure anymore whether Luffy really will fight an admiral again.
With Oda's new found style of frequently cutting away to major side plots and that huge number of inportant characters he can pull from it became very difficult to predict. We have so many wildcards. Only safe bet match up really is Luffy vs Blackbeard at this point, who would likely also have an awakened logia in the form of the yami yami no mi. There's that atleast.

Thanks to VP's speech there's room for an inner conflict within the marines and for a conflict between the marines and the WG. Moreover they have beef with CG and they could also get involved in some Revs vs WG action. The admirals could pretty much fight anyone and Oda can make it make sense.

Thanks to the fact that Sabo will deliver Cobra's message I think Sabo might really back them up against the BB pirates and thus might fight Kuzan (not to death). That's atleast what I think might be Kuzan's fight and part within that BBP plot.

Luffy is a yonko the admirals never stood a chance especially if it's just one of them.
Why was Luffy the Yonko lying helpless on the ground begging for food while Kizaru was kicking his crewmates if that were the case?
:choppawhat:
Gear 5 takes a lot of stamina when being used the answer should've been obvious.
So? Doesn’t change that without timely help, Luffy could have been killed by the guy you claimed had no chance. Unless you somehow forgot about it when making your comment…
kizaru literally had no chance especially with Sanji being their with the rest of the strawhat crew.
:ihaha: