Questions & Mysteries Luffy wants a world where his friends always have what to eat

People not understanding that Luffy is a hero by double logic. Luffy is nice to his friends, his friends are good people who want to help other people, thus Luffy helps nearly everyone.

Luffy doesn't want to help just anyone, but can also become friends with nearly anyone. Luffy only helps his friends.

Luffy wants all the meat and not to share. If he makes a world where all his friends have food to eat, Luffy doesn't have to share his food since all his friends have enough food to be full.

Sanji is not the main plot of Wano... No point in mentioning him for Luffy. Luffy only encountered Wano's main situation with Zoro/Tama/O-Kiku

Sanji and luffy shares same dream that should wrap things up.

All blues is pretty much connected to end game.
Post automatically merged:

That's what I don't get, oda had the perfect plot line for sanji with ebisu town, he could've taken it further by revealing that somehow the drug sora took when she was pregnant is still in sanji's body and that since it cancels out the effects of lineage factors it could be used as a cure for smiles[/QUOTE

Most likely vegapunk will help. He will arrive at wano most likely.

That's what I don't get, oda had the perfect plot line for sanji with ebisu town, he could've taken it further by revealing that somehow the drug sora took when she was pregnant is still in sanji's body and that since it cancels out the effects of lineage factors it could be used as a cure for smiles[/QUOTE

Most likely vegapunk will help. He will arrive at wano most likely.

"Headcanon" is understanding the character?

What do you even think "I want to eat all meat" implies? If given the scenario, do you really believe Luffy isn't sharing that meat with others if they are starving? I mean, he decided he wanted Sanji to be his cook the moment he saw him feeding a hungry person who was denied food and didn't even think to deserve it himself. Luffy isn't a sociopath: if his friends can eat all they want then they won't be needing Luffy to share his meat, which of course he would if required; in other words, they won't need a hero who shares his meat with them. Because Luffy doesn't want to be a hero, which doesn't mean he wouldn't act like one if the situation required it.

The only way he can have all the meat for himself, "not enough meat", is if others won't be needing it to begin with. There's no hipocrisy, a just simplistic understanding of his motivations on your part.
"understanding the character" which means taking what he says and giving other interpretations since Luffy is so inteligent that he says things actually meaning another thing.

No dude, Luffy is straight forward. If he says he wants all the meat to him is because he wants all the meat to him. There is nothing to interpretated/understand here. He wants all the meat to him, that's it. Period.

And your argument about Sanji contradicts your argument about Luffy since Sanji was the hero that shared food with people that are not his friends. So this should be a reason for Luffy not wanting Sanji is his crew since he is not a hero that share food with people that are not his friend.

You are adding this part of "enough meat" on your own. No where in manga Luffy ever says that.

Alabasta arc if I'm correct.

G

Gorosei Informer

"Development" without any build up.
What happened at WCI with him and Sanji may have influenced him potentially, also he got mad at seeing soup being spilt and remembering Tama starving early in the raid but I still agree regardless, it feel very out of nowhere.

This should have been Sanjis arc ironically with the overwhelming themes of famine in it. Definitely agree with this:

That's what I don't get, oda had the perfect plot line for sanji with ebisu town, he could've taken it further by revealing that somehow the drug sora took when she was pregnant is still in sanji's body and that since it cancels out the effects of lineage factors it could be used as a cure for smiles

One Piece is a recipe.

Only Sanji can make.

Needs ingredients from All Blue.

Sanji the World's Greatest Cook.

:steef:
The Food Wars crossover, Shokugeki no Sanji or w/e about to become extremely hilarious foreshadowing and meta somehow.

What happened at WCI with him and Sanji may have influenced him potentially, also he got mad at seeing soup being spilt and remembering Tama starving early in the raid but I still agree regardless, it feel very out of nowhere.

This should have been Sanjis arc ironically with the overwhelming themes of famine in it. Definitely agree with this:

The Food Wars crossover, Shokugeki no Sanji or w/e about to become extremely hilarious foreshadowing and meta somehow.
Remember how he easily forgot about Drake being the one who crushed Tama's village.

*Theory Theory no mi.
After destroyed the land and found out Allblue, Sanji builds above Allbue his restaurant where he can cook and feed all kind of guy in the world. That's Luffy's world dream when kaidou asked Luffy while fighting.

*Theory Theory no mi.
After destroyed the land and found out Allblue, Sanji builds above Allbue his restaurant where he can cook and feed all kind of guy in the world. That's Luffy's world dream when kaidou asked Luffy while fighting.
That actually might happen for real if he doesn't find the All Blue but he would keep cooking for Luffy