Current Events Luffy will beat Kaido after chapter 1010 , Luffy never loses 3 times against one opponent

The way I see it this is like Nightmare Luffy section of Thriller Bark. The overconfidence and the sudden power boost are very similar.

I think Luffys will fight Kaido one on one for a short period of time; but become overwhelmed by how much of his haki this new type of CoC utilizes and he’ll tire himself out.

This is when the 9 shadows vs Kaido fight will begin.

Luffy was still on fire? Wtf are you talking about?
Luffy was fine it was for the moment Luffy knocked Kaido out in chapter 1000 in your logic not everything is a knock out

Three major times against Croc check
Three major times against Moria check
Three major times against Lucci check
Three major times against Doflamingo check
Three major times against Katakuri check
Three major times against Kaido check

Luffy was fine it was for the moment Luffy knocked Kaido out in chapter 1000 in your logic not everything is a knock out

Three major times against Croc check
Three major times against Moria check
Three major times against Lucci check
Three major times against Doflamingo check
Three major times against Katakuri check
Three major times against Kaido check
What he ate him with no Haki on. Zoro literally saved him.

What he ate him with no Haki on. Zoro literally saved him.
No haki doesnt mean major breakdown no haki means no haki he wasnt carried away Luffy saved Killer from Kaido too

Him being out of commission in chapter 1010 is a sign of his second defeat him being eaten doesnt mean that or him knocking down Kaido doesnt mean it either

No haki doesnt mean major breakdown no haki means no haki he wasnt carried away Luffy saved Killer from Kaido too

Him being out of commission in chapter 1010 is a sign of his second defeat him being eaten doesnt mean that or him knocking down Kaido doesnt mean it either
He got saved he lost

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Ehh Luffy's fighting Hybrid Kaido who's one of the strongest in verse. I don't think Luffy is Beating Kaido this early just because he overwhelmed him in this chapter. But we'll see
It will be dumb if Oda allows this shit to happen. Power inflation after this arc will get stupidly crazy.

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
Katakuri after talking to Luffy about his mom and coming back took the dive. Brulee basically implies it.
That fight could have been replicated over and over and the MC would have still won :kayneshrug:Sadly plot demanded it and made Luffy consistently that strong despite it looked a bit ridiculous

Ehh Luffy's fighting Hybrid Kaido who's one of the strongest in verse. I don't think Luffy is Beating Kaido this early just because he overwhelmed him in this chapter. But we'll see
I think the same thing it way to early plus kaido hasn't awaken
Post automatically merged:

Kaido's kicking luffy ass no doubt luffy hasn't won yet I fell like we still have ways to go and kaido will show luffy why in a 1 on 1 always bet on him!

Let's be real kaido was taken so much damage and just kept goin and kick there butts without the team luffy wont have bk up so he's getting put down for sure

Last edited: